Prenatal Support Formula
Brand: Progressive Labs
Product Code: prenatal-multiple-PGL
Servings per Container: 120
Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
Progressive Labs Prenatal Multiple is designed to support women's special nutritional needs and the needs of the fetus during pregnancy. Prenatal influence, aside from any genetic factors, determines the health and mental acuity of any individual. In addition to optimum natural diet given to the mother during pregnancy, supplementation with concentrated nutrients is most desirable. Prenatal Multiple provides the vitamins and minerals necessary to support a healthy pregnancy.
- Certified GMP Compliant
Adults: Four capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 4 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 8000 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate) 150 mg
- Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol) 400 IU
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 50 IU
- Thiamin (B-1 as thiamine HCl) 5 mg
- Riboflavin (B-2) 5 mg
- Niacinamide (B-3) 30 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine HCl) 15 mg
- Folate 800 mcg
- -(as [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) Quatrefolic
- Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin) 500 mcg
- Biotin 200 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 20 mg
- Calcium 250 mg
- -(from calcium citrate, calcium ascorbate, and microcrystalline hydroxyapatite)
- Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 30 mg
- Iodine (from sea kelp) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate) 75 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 20 mg
- Selenium (seleno-L-methionine) 12 mcg
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 1 mg
- Manganese (as manganese ascorbate) 3 mg
- Chromium (as chromium dinicotinate glycinate) 25 mcg
- Molybdenum (molybdenum chelate) 25 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium citrate) 15 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 16 mg
- Inositol 50 mg
- Quercetin 25 mg
Other Ingredients: gelatin (capsule), rice flour, l-leucine.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Keep out of reach of children.
Ratings & Reviews
Best prenatal I have used.
by Bee -
Took two per day though pregnancy and still use nursing my 8 mo. I ran out and knew I needed more. Aid digestion/bowels as well!