Optimal Micronutrient Support for a Healthy Pregnancy
Product Code: prenatal-ND
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 190 Capsules
Prenatal from NutriDyn is a high-quality vitamin and mineral supplement designed to support healthy fetal development by providing essential nutrients during pregnancy.
- Optimal Micronutrient Support for a Healthy Pregnancy
- Supports healthy fetal development
- Supports the maintenance of good health for the expectant mother
- Provides essential nutrients for the expectant mother and baby
- Non-GMO, Gluten-free
- Produced in a cGMP facility
Adults: Take six capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 6 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A 1,500 mcg RAE 167%
- -(80% as mixed carotenoids and 20% as retinyl palmitate)
- Vitamin C 500 mg 556%
- -(as ascorbic acid and niacinamide ascorbate)
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 50 mcg 250%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 82 mg 547%
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 100 mcg 83%
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 5 mg 417%
- Riboflavin 5 mg 385%
- Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate) 25 mg NE 156%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 20 mg 1,176%
- Folate 1,445 mcg DFE 361%
- -(as (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) (1,700mcg Quatrefolic)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 125mcg 5,208%
- Biotin 300mcg 1,000%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium-D-pantothenate) 25mg 500%
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 400 mg 31%
- Iron (as ferrous bisglycinate chelate) 30 mg 167%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 200 mcg 133%
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 300 mg 71%
- Zinc (as zinc glycinate chelate) 20 mg 182%
- Selenium (as selenium chelate) 200 mcg 364%
- Copper (as copper citrate) 2 mg 222%
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 1.2 mg 52%
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycine chelate) 150 mcg 429%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 50 mcg 111%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 175 mg 32%
- Fucosyllactose 200 mg
- Inositol 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.
Contains NO: GMOs, gluten.
If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women or women who may become pregnant should not exceed 3,000 mcg RAE (10,000 IU) of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.