Phospholipid-bound Choline to Support Cellular Function, Cognitive Function and Liver Health
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
Product Code: phosphatidylcholine-sunflower-PEC
Servings per Container: 45
Quantity per Container: 90 Softgels
- Soy-free, GMO-free, sunflower-derived phosphatidylcholine.
- Major source of methyl groups to promote healthy methylation, particularly for individuals with MTHFR or PEMT genetic variations
- Acts as a precursor for phospholipids and acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in attention, memory, and neuromuscular function
- Supports fat metabolism in the liver to promote energy production
- Provides choline source for pregnancy to support infant cognitive development
Phosphatidylcholine (PC) is a naturally occurring, integral component of the cellular membrane, adding fluidity and strength to cells. It serves as a source of choline, an important nutrient for methylation, cell-to-cell communication, cognition and liver function. Choline and its metabolites are the major source of methyl groups in the diet. Methylation plays many roles including neurotransmission, vitamin assimilation, DNA synthesis and gene regulation. Choline is required for the synthesis of phospholipids and acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in attention, learning and memory.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, with a meal.
- Serving Size: 2 Softgel Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 45
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 15
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Total Phosphatidylcholine 550 mg
Other Ingredients: gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob), sunflower lecithin, medium-chain triglycerides.
Contains NO: gluten, soy, GMOs. Hypoallergenic.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.