Pancreatin 10X 200 Mg
Product Code: pancreatin-10x-200-mg-NOW-100-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 100 Capsules
Pancreatin is a preparation of porcine pancreatic enzymes. Pancreatin has naturally occurring protease (protein digesting), amylase (carbohydrate digesting), and lipase (fat digesting) enzymes.
- Assists Protein, Fat and Carbohydrate Digestion
- Amylase. Breaks down carbohydrates, turning them into glucose needed needed energy in our body.
- Protease. Breaks down proteins, which yield amino acids, the fundamental structural element of every cell in the body. Protease also has an ability to help digest unwanted debris in the blood, including certain bacteria and viruses.
- Lipase. Breaks down fats in food so they can be absorbed in the intestines and delivered to the bloodstream.
Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily with or between meals.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Amount Per Serving:
- Pancreatin 10X 200 mg
- -Amylase 50,000 USP units
- -Protease 50,000 USP units
- -Lipase 4,000 USP units
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin (capsule), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
For adults only.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.