Veg Capsules 240
Support for Bone Health and Integrity
Product Code: osteoforce-DFH-240-veg-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 240 Veg Capsules
OsteoForce by Designs for Health contains bone supportive nutrients for restoring healthy bones when bone loss may have been attributed to a deficiency or malabsorption of vitamins and minerals like calcium, vitamin D, vitamin K and others.
For optimal bone health, don't stop at calcium. Be strong with a blend of vitamins and minerals from OsteoForce by Designs for Health.
- Calcium - the main ingredient for bone health
- Vitamin C is essential for the production of collagen and maintaining bone matrix quality.
- Vitamin D promotes calcium absorption by the intestine, helping your body make use of calcium from supplements and food.
- Vitamin K is a coenzyme for MGP, a protein that inhibits arterial calcification and directs calcium in the body. Vitamin K makes sure calcium goes where it's needed.
- Magnesium assists in healthy bone mineralization.
All of OsteoForce's minerals are from Albion Advanced Nutrition, the leader in the production of chelated minerals, making them more easily absorbed and retained by the body. Get your vitamins and minerals for healthy bones with OsteoForce.
Adults: Take 4 capsules per day with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 4 Tablets
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 100 mg 111%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1000 IU) 125%
- Vitamin K 1,050 mcg 87%
- -(as vitamin K1 phytonadione; Vitamin K2 Menaquinone-4)
- Calcium 500 mg 38%
- -(as DimaCal di-calcium malate, calcium ascorbate)
- Magnesium (as di-magnesium malate) 200 mg 48%
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) 5 mg 45%
- Copper (TRAACS copper bisglycinate chelate) 1 mg 111%
- Manganese (TRAACS manganese bisglycinate chelate) 2 mg 87%
- Vitamin E Isomers 50 mg
- -(as DeltaGold delta and gamma tocotrienols)
- Trans-Geranylgeraniol (GG-Gold) 5 mg
- Boron (as Bororaganic glycine) 4 mg
Other Ingredients: cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate.
Contains NO: GMOs, gluten, dairy, soy.
Manufactured in a GMP Certified Facility
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
This product contains vitamin K. Consult your health care practitioner before use if you are taking Aspirin, Coumadin, Warfarin or antibiotics.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
Color, size, or shape may appear different between lots.
Ratings & Reviews
by Marilyn -
Thank you for your good service.
My only source of calcium
by MSB -
I have an intolerance to dairy so this is the primary source of calcium I get. My Naturopath recommended it because of the formulation and asorbability. So far, no osteoporosis! An added advantage of the high dose of magnesium is that I take 2 of these at night before bed, which has helped me sleep (I also take 2 with breakfast). There really are no negatives; I need to take 4 a day because I don't eat dairy, but they go down without a problem.