Osteo Vegan Capsules by NuMedica
Veg Capsules 180
Advanced Vegan Bone Support
Product Code: osteo-vegan-caps-NUM
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 180 Veg Capsules
- Contains a certified organic whole food calcium complex with over 70 trace minerals and phytonutrients
- Plant based calcium providing superior bone health support
- A whole food with less potential for arterial plaque than non-food calcium sources
- All vegan, high quality ingredients, including the only vitamin D3 on the market sourced from plants
- All natural, trans-K2 as MK7 to support osteocalcin, a calcium binding protein
- Patented Albion® magnesium chelate and di-magnesium malate
- Activated B vitamins including Quatrefolic® 5-MTHF to aid in reduction of homocysteine levels
- Includes vitamin C, silica, boron and phosphorus for bone support
- Enhanced Absorption Technologies™ with AstraGin® and BioPerine® increase vitamin absorption by up to 50.4%
Osteo Vegan™ is an advanced, professional grade, plant-sourced calcium and bone support formula exclusively available through healthcare professionals. The highly specialized plant calcium in Osteo Vegan™ is micronized to ensure optimal absorption by delivering the perfect particle size. It is a certified organic whole food with over 70 naturally occurring trace minerals and phytonutrients. Since the calcium in this formula is an all-natural, GRAS certified, plant-derived whole food, it does not have the potential negative effects on arterial calcification that non-food based calcium supplements have.
Additionally, NuMedica® has selected a proprietary, clinically effective plant-derived form of D3, instead of the most common source, lanolin (sheep’s wool). D3 is essential for bone health and intestinal calcium absorption. Osteo Vegan™ includes an all trans-natural, patented form of K2 as MK7 to support the body’s ability to utilize calcium in the bloodstream. Patented Albion® magnesium is included for its superior absorption compared to other forms such as magnesium carbonate. This formula contains a broad spectrum of other bone-supporting nutrients and utilizes a proprietary blend of AstraGin® and BioPerine® the latest in Enhanced Absorption Technologies™, for maximum effectiveness. For best results, use with NuMedica’s OsteoV SC, an essential bone support formula.
Take three capsules with breakfast and three capsules with lunch, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: Six Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (magnesium, potassium and calcium ascorbate blend) 60 mg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (plant-derived) 2,000 IU
- Vitamin K2 (natural vitamin K2 as MK7) 100 mcg
- Folate (6S-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 100 mcg
- Calcium (from Algas calcareas) 800 mg
- Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate) 200 mg
- Magnesium 400 mg
- -from di-magnesium malate, magnesium lysinate glycinate chelate and Algas calcareas.
- Proprietary Blend 25 mg
- -Panax notoginseng (root) extract
- -Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceous) (root) extract
- Silica (bamboo powder extract) 15 mg
- Boron (as bororganic glycine) 3 mg
- Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) (fruit) extract (95% piperine) 2.5 mg
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, rice flour, ascorbyl palmitate, silica.
Does Not Contain: Milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, soy. Vegan & Vegetarian.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any other medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Ratings & Reviews
Great product that helps with osteoporosis
Not medical or professional advice
by John -
This stuff is great. We use it for joint issues. I had issues with the elbows - tennis elbow type pain in both. Likely from pull-ups which I still do. Tried everything including a chiropractor, no luck. Started using this which was recommended to me by a doctor and I was good to go. I stopped for a while and the pain came back. Started again and the pain left again. My wife uses it for general joint pain. She does not like taking pills, so for her to stick with it says something. We actually share the dose - each of us just takes 3 a day and not 6. It still works.
Not medical or professional advice