Optimal PC Phospholipid Complex
Optimal PC Softgels by Seeking Health provides 800mg of phospholipids from non-GMO sunflower oil (containing about 15% (w/w) phosphatidylcholine) without the common use of soy.
Brand: Seeking Health
Product Code: optimal-pc-phospholipid-complex-SKH
Servings per Container: 100
Quantity per Container: 100 Softgels
- Soy-free formula
- May help support cognitive health
- May help support healthy cellular membranes
- May help support healthy liver and muscle tissues
- Meets or exceeds cGMP quality standards
Phosphatidylcholine (PC) may help provide the building blocks of healthy cell membranes which may help maintain healthy brain function. PC is a precursor to acetylcholine which is a major neurotransmitter in both the brain and the peripheral nervous system. It is also important for cardiovascular support through maintenance of lipid metabolism.
PC may help support healthy liver function by aiding in maintaining healthy liver cells and normal processing of fat and cholesterol in the liver. This may help maintain the normal detoxifying capacity of the liver. PC may help replenish choline in the blood after intense exercise, supporting healthy energy levels and normal muscle recovery.
- Serving Size: 1 Softgel
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Amount Per Serving:
- Phospholipid Complex 800 mg
- -Phosphatidylcholine (from sunflower lecithin)
- -Phosphatidylethanolamine (from sunflower lecithin)
- -Phosphatidylinositol (from sunflower lecithin)
- -Minor glycolipids (from sunflower lecithin)
- -Sunflower oil
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, and water.
Contains NO: milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat or artificial preservatives.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.