Optimal Multivitamin Chewable
Chewable Tablets 60
Brand: Seeking Health
Product Code: optimal-multivitamin-chewable-SKH
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Chewable Tablets
Optimal Multivitamin Chewable by Seeking Health provides a wide variety of nutrients in well-absorbed or active forms in a great-tasting chewable tablet. These chewable multivitamin and mineral tablets are formulated with the finicky palates of children in mind - with no artificial flavors or sweeteners.
Please note that while this formula is popular for children over the age of 4, it is best to consult with your healthcare professional for the correct dosage for your child. This formula is also great for adults who have a hard time swallowing regular pills.
- Great-tasting, easy-to-use chewable format
- With active B vitamins, including B12 and L-5-MTHF to help support healthy methylation processes
- May help support immune health
- May help support healthy energy production
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Meets or exceeds cGMP quality standards
This comprehensive multi-nutrient blend contains vitamins, minerals, and trace elements important for a healthy nervous system, immune function, antioxidant defenses and normal growth and development. It provides a well-rounded combination of 28 important nutrients in well-tolerated, easy-to-absorb forms, and offers higher potencies of antioxidant vitamins C and E than are typically found in most other chewable multivitamins.
Each delicious serving includes minerals and trace elements in forms such as amino acid chelates and citrates that are typically well-tolerated and comfortably digested. This product contains folate and vitamin B12 in their "coenzyme" forms: methylfolate, methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin, the forms required by folate- or B12-dependent enzymes and reactions within the body. These forms are considered "active" because they are readily available for absorption and utilization within the body.
Adults and children 4 and older: Chew 2 tablets daily with food or use as directed by your healthcare professional.
Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime as it may interfere with sleep.
Consult with a healthcare professional to determine dose and suitability for children under 4 years of age.
- Serving Size: 2 Chewable Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1%
- Vitamin A 1,500 mcg 167%
- -[750 mcg RAE (50%) as beta-carotene and a 750 mcg RAE (50%) as retinyl palmitate]
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 350 mg 389%
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1000 IU) 125%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 66 mg 440%
- Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) 80 mcg 67%
- Thiamine (as thiamine mononitrate) 4 mg 333%
- Riboflavin 4 mg 308%
- -(75% as riboflavin and 25% as riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium)
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 25 mg 156%
- Vitamin B6 5 mg 294%
- -(80% as pyridoxine HCl and 20% as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate)
- Folate 400 mcg DFE 100%
- -(50% as Quatrefolic (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, glucosamine salt and 50% as calcium folinate)
- Vitamin B12 20 mcg 833%
- -(as methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin)
- Biotin 500 mcg 1667%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 25 mg 500%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 5 mg 1%
- Calcium (as calcium citrate malate) 100 mg 8%
- Iron (as TRAACS Iron Glycinate) 5 mg 28%
- Iodine 150 mcg 100%
- -(from potassium iodide and organic Icelandic kelp (Laminaria digitata)(stem and leaf))
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 100 mg 24%
- Zinc (as Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 5 mg 45%
- Selenium (as SelenoExcell High Selenium Yeast) 70 mcg 127%
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 0.5 mg 56%
- Manganese (as Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate) 2 mg 87%
- Chromium (as Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 120 mcg 343%
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate)75 mcg 167%
- Mixed Tocopherols 9 mg
- Lutein (from marigold extract)(Tagetes erecta)(flower) 5 mg
- Zeaxanthin (from marigold extract)(Tagetes erecta)(flower) 2.5 mg
- Boron (as Bororganic glycine) 1 mg
- Vanadium (as Vanadium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 75 mcg
Other Ingredients: Xylitol, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, natural flavors, malic acid, silica, monk fruit extract, magnesium stearate, and licorice root powder.
Contains NO: milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, artificial colors or artificial flavors.
Avoid if allergic to any ingredient. Evaluate total vitamin K intake from food and supplements if you are taking blood-thinning medications. Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you are taking any medications or if you are undergoing treatment for any medical condition.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Contains Xylitol, which is harmful to pets.
Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
excellent service & products
Not medical or professional advice