Optimal Iron With Cofactors
Veg Capsules 90
Optimal Iron Plus Cofactors by Seeking Health provides well-tolerated, well-absorbed iron as Ferrochel Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate, along with vitamins and minerals to support optimal iron utilization.
Brand: Seeking Health
Product Code: optimal-iron-plus-cofactors-SKH
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
- Gentle, well-tolerated form of iron may help support healthy iron levels when supplementation is needed
- Cofactor nutrients and lipase may help support healthy iron utilization
- May help support healthy blood cells
- May help support healthy muscle function and metabolism
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Meets or Exceeds cGMP Quality Standards
Iron is a mineral that the body needs for healthy growth and development. The body uses iron to make hemoglobin, a protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen from the lungs to all parts of the body, and myoglobin, a protein that provides oxygen to muscles. Iron is also important for normal synthesis of certain hormones and maintaining healthy connective tissues.
Iron requires certain supporting nutrients and carriers for efficient absorption, transport and utilization in the body. Low levels of these nutrients can make it difficult to increase iron levels even with supplementation. Unlike many standalone iron supplements, Optimal Iron Plus Cofactors includes these important cofactors: vitamin A, vitamin C, copper, biotin and riboflavin, which are required for efficient absorption and utilization of iron, making this supplement an ideal choice for individuals with stubborn low iron levels. As with all iron supplements, we recommend that you consult with your healthcare professional for testing of iron levels prior to use and continue to monitor iron levels/intake during use. This supplement is gentle on the stomach.
Adults: Take 1 capsule in the morning before breakfast or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A 300 mcg RAE 33%
- -[150 mcg RAE (50%) as beta-carotene and 150 mcg RAE (50%) as retinyl palmitate]
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 113 mg 126%
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium) 5 mg 385%
- Biotin 500 mcg 1667%
- Iron (as Ferrochel Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate) 29 mg 161%
- Copper (as TRAACS Copper Bisglycinate Chelate 0.5 mg 56%
- Betaine HCl 75 mg
- Lipase (from Aspergillus niger or Candida rugosa)(10 LU/mg) 5 mg
Other Ingredients: HPMC (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, L-leucine and silica.
Contains NO: milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, artificial colors, artificial flavors
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.