Opticleanse plus optimal cleansing formula by xymogen is a functional food containing macro- and micronutrients that support mitochondrial energy production necessary for biotransformation and detoxification
Product Code: opticleanse-plus-XYM-crmy-choc
Quantity per Container: 10 Packets
With a low-allergy potential and no added fructose, this second-generation OptiCleanse Plus provides the same high quality and easy digestibility as the original, with a significantly improved taste.
- Supports Natural Detoxification Mechanisms
- Supports Healthy Hormone Metabolism
- Provides High-Quality Macro- and Micronutrients
- Optimal Cleansing Formula
- Suitable for Vegans - 100% Vegan
- 24 grams of protein per serving
- 100% Gluten Free
- Creamy Chocolate Flavor
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- All Xymogen formulas meet or exceed cGMP quality standards
OptiCleanse Plus features VegaPro, XYMOGENs proprietary pea/rice protein blend; Aminogen to facilitate protein absorption; activated forms of vitamins B2, B6, and folate (as Quatrefolic*, a patented form of 5-MTHF); and Albions patented TRAACS mineral amino acid chelates for optimal absorption. The active form of folate, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), can overcome issues of folate metabolism associated with compromised gastrointestinal function, liver impairment, and genetic enzyme defects.
In conjunction with a modified elimination diet, OptiCleanse Plus addresses the needs of individuals experiencing signs and conditions associated with toxicity.
Adults: Blend, shake or briskly stir the contents of one packet into 10 to 12 ounces chilled water and consume once daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional. Adjust amount of water to desired sweetness and thickness.
- Serving Size: 1 Packet (62 g)
- Servings Per Container: 10
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Calories 250
- Total Fat 10 g
- -Saturated Fat 2 g
- Total Carbohydrate 18 g
- -Dietary Fiber 7 g
- -Total Sugars 5 g
- --Includes 5 g Added Sugars
- Protein (from pea protein isolate and rice protein concentrate) 24 g
- Vitamin A (as natural beta-carotene) 1,500 mcg 167%
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 220 mg 244%
- Vitamin E 70 mg 467%
- -(as d-alpha tocopherol succinate and mixed tocopherols)
- Thiamin (as thiamine HCl) 5 mg 417%
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium) 2.2 mg 169%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 10 mg 63%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate) 5 mg 294%
- Folate (as (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) 200 mcg DFE 50%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 22 mcg 917%
- Biotin 320 mcg 1067%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 6 mg 120%
- Calcium 200 mg 15%
- -(as dicalcium malate and ingredients with naturally occurring calcium)
- Iron (naturally occurring) 6 mg 34%
- Phosphorus (as dipotassium phosphate) 120 mg 10%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 55 mcg 37%
- Magnesium (as di-magnesium malate) 140 mg 33%
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) 12 mg 109%
- Selenium (as selenium glycinate complex) 55 mcg 100%
- Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate) 1.8 mg 78%
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 55 mcg 157%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate) 150 mcg 333%
- Sodium (naturally occurring) 490 mg 21%
- Potassium 860 mg 18%
- -(as dipotassium phosphate, tripotassium citrate, and ingredients with naturally occurring potassium)
- Stabilized Flaxseed 9 g
- -Typical Alpha-Linoleic Acid Content 2.07 g
- -Typical Linoleic Acid Content 630 mg
- Potassium d-glucarate 250 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 55 mg
- L-Glutathione 29 mg
Other Ingredients: sunflower oil, cocoa powder, dried cane syrup, natural flavors (no MSG), medium-chain triglyceride oil, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, taurine, glycine, fungal proteases, stevia leaf extract, L-glutamine, guar gum, and silica.
Contains NO: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Ratings & Reviews
My whole family uses the OptiCleanse Plus. We prefer the Vanilla Delight. My daughter wanted a little variety, so we buy the Chocolate once a month or so. Very filling and keeps tummy feeling good. Took a little adjustment, just like any cleanse, but if we eat something that our gastrointestianal tract doesn't like, this seems to help.
Not medical or professional advice