Opti-BP, Blood Flow Support
Veg Capsules 60
Advanced Herbal Formula for Blood Flow Support
Product Code: opti-bp-blood-flow-support-KRU
Servings per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
Opti-BP™ is a unique blend of nutrients and herbal extracts that may help support normal blood flow through our cardiovascular system. Opti-BP™ contains 70mg per dose of Co-enzyme Q10, a dosage that has been shown in numerous studies to help support normal blood pressure. The primary action of CoQ10 in reducing hypertension is believed to be vasodilatation, via a direct effect on the endothelium and vascular smooth muscle.
Karuna’s Opti-BP™ contains natural herbal ingredients that can act as a mild diuretic. Diuretics cause the kidneys to remove more sodium and water from the body, which helps to relax the blood vessel walls, thereby lowering blood pressure. Several herbs in Opti-BP™ have been found to have mild diuretic properties, including Dandelion Root, Parsley and dried Cranberry juice. Also present for their documented benefits are Elderberry extract, Coleus forskohlii extract, Hawthorn berry, Pine Bark extract, and odor-controlled Garlic extract.
Take one (1) capsule twice a day with a meal, or as directed by your health care practicioner.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Potassium (as potassium citrate) 40 mg
- Elderberry Extract (Sambucus williamsii) (fruit) (standardized to 30% Anthocyanidins) 150mg
- Coleus forskolii Extract (root) (standardized to 10% forskolin) 100mg
- Hawthorn Berry (Crataegus laevgata) (fruit) (4:1 Extract) 100mg
- Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) (leaves) 100mg
- Co-Enzyme Q10 70mg
- Pine Bark Extract (Pinus massoniana) (standardized to 95% Proanthocyanidins) 60mg
- Garlic (deodorized) (Allium sativum) extract 50mg
- Cranberry (fruit) (10:1 extract) 50mg
- Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale) 50mg
Other ingredients: hypromellose (vegetarian capsule)‚ rice flour‚ silicon dioxide‚ vegetable stearate
This product contains no yeast‚ wheat‚ soy‚ corn‚ milk‚ salt‚ sugar‚ artificial coloring‚ preservatives or flavoring.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant‚ nursing or taking any blood pressure medications or diuretics.
- Do not take this product if you have known allergies to Cranberry and Elderberry fruit.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Keep in a cool, dry place tightly capped.
This product is intended for professional use and is manufactured under strict quality control to ensure the optimum in purity, potency and reliability.