NeuroPure offers key nutrients to support overall neurotransmitter function, neuronal health and emotional balance.
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
Product Code: neuropure-PEC
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
NeuroPure provides neurotransmitter precursors to support serotonin and dopamine production and function, neuronal health and cytokine balance, mood stability and emotional wellness. Emerging research has revealed the role that cytokine balance plays in overall brain health, including emotion and mood. Also critical to each formulation in this series is the inclusion of a vitamin B6, zinc and Metafolin® L-5-MTHF cofactor complex. These nutrients are often depleted in individuals due to medications, inadequate diets, and toxic environmental exposures, compromising the ability to properly synthesize neurotransmitters. When replete, these cofactors enhance neurotransmitter function and play a complementary role in supporting emotional wellness.
- Provides enhanced support for emotional balance and mood stability
- Promotes the production of both serotonin and dopamine
- Includes the serotonin and dopamine neurotransmitter percursors 5-HTP and DL-phenylalanine
- Contains the synergistic cofactors vitamin B6, Metafolin® L-5MTHF and zinc to support neurotransmitter production; L-5MTHF is the form of folate that easily crosses the blood brain barrier
- Enhances phenlethylamine (PEA) activity to enhance mood and alertness
- Supports healthy serotonin receptor function and modulates healthy monoamine oxidase enzyme function with curcumin
- Maintains healthy cytokine balance with curcumin and quercetin to support neurotransmitter synthesis and emotional balance
- Supports optimal serum levels of zinc and folate to promote positive mood
Pure Encapsulations recommends 2-4 capsules daily, in divided doses, between meals.
- Serving size: 2 vegetarin capsules
- Servings per container: 60
- Two vegetarian capsules contain:
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) 500 mcg.
- zinc (as zinc picolinate) 10 mg.
- dl-phenylalanine (free-form) 700 mg.
- 5-hydroxytryptophan 100 mg.
- Meriva® turmeric phytosome 250 mg.
- (turmeric (curcuma longa) extract (root) and phospholipid complex)
- (standardized to contain 18% curcuminoids)
- quercetin 100 mg.
- pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6) 10 mg.
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
Certain ingredients have been associated with gastrointestinal side effects such as nausea, heartburn, vomiting, diarrhea or flatulence. Individuals with phenylketonuria or tardive dyskinesia should avoid this product. Consult your physician for more information.
These products are not intended to replace SSRI, MAOI or other psychiatric medications and should only be used under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner. Do not use concurrently with SSRI medications or MAO inhibitors. Turmeric may be contra-indicated with blood thinning medications. Quercetin may react with calcium channel blockers, estradiol, and immune suppressive drugs. Consult your physician for more information.
Keep out of reach of children.