Mycelized Vitamin A
Kirkman Mycelized Vitamin A Liquid is a dietary supplement with vitamin A that supports the immune system, eye health, vision, cartilage, and tissue health. This formula uses a cutting-edge process of micelle formation to optimize absorption into the bloodstream.
Product Code: mycelized-vitamin-a-KRK
Servings per Container: 600
Quantity per Container: 1 Oz
Mycelized Vitamin A Immune Support
Kirkman Mycelized Vitamin A Liquid is a dietary supplement that provides a form of vitamin A that may absorb better than some competing products. This formula uses an innovative macromolecule delivery process called mycellization, which produces small droplets called micelles that are easily assimilated into the bloodstream. This formula also provides a small amount of vitamin E, which further supports absorption and helps to protect vitamin A.
Kirkman Mycelized Vitamin A Product Benefits:
- Vitamin A from retinol palmitate and beta-carotene helps to support healthy immune function
- Vitamin A is essential for healthy eyesight
- Helps maintains cartilage and tissue health
- Supports the health of tissue in the gut
- Supports optimal absorption into the bloodstream
- Vitamin E provides antioxidant protection and promotes vitamin A absorption
- No gluten, casein, milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat or soy.
Without proper vitamin A levels, you may experience vision problems, compromised immune function, and issues with tissue and cartilage development and maintenance. Mycelized Vitamin A by Kirkman seeks to help fill nutritional gaps that sometimes occur as a result of dietary restrictions or illness. Try this highly absorbable form of vitamin A and see if it provides the support you want for your eyesight, immune system, and tissue health. and its antioxidant properties help protect the potency of vitamin A.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take one drop daily in water or beverage or as directed by a physician.
- Serving Size: 1 Drop
- Servings Per Container: 600
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A 1,507 mcg RAE (167%)
- -(from Retinyl Palmitate and Beta Carotene) 5,025 IU
- Vitamin E (Soy Free dl Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 0.2 IU (0.66%)
Other Ingredients: purified water, castor bean oil, glycerin, citric acid, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (less than 1% vitamin E), potassium sorbate.
Contains NO: milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy. Gluten free
Do NOT use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool. dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
Great for Immune!
by Andrea Z.
I take large doses at the first sign of sickness and don't get sick. Works great!
Not medical or professional advice