Muscle Cramp/Tension Formula
Helps Ease Mild Muscle Cramps and Tension
Product Code: muscle-cramp-tension-formula-PEC-60-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
Muscle Cramp/Tension Formula is an electrolyte and herb formula designed to help lessen occasional leg muscle cramps and ease mild muscle tension while promoting overall relaxation. It may be particularly helpful for those experiencing nighttime or exercise-related cramping.
- Helps ease mild muscle cramps and tension
- May moderate occasional stress and promote overall relaxation
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules 1-2 times daily with or between meals.
- Servings Size: 2 Capsules
- Amount Per Serving:
- calcium (as calcium citrate) 50 mg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate and 33% as magnesium glycinate) 150 mg
- potassium (as potassium citrate) 50 mg
- passion flower (passiflora incarnata) extract (aerial parts) 100 mg
- lemon balm (melissa officinalis) extract (leaf) 50 mg
- chamomile (matricaria recutita) extract (flower) 50 mg
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate.
Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Hypoallergenic.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, planning a medical procedure or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Chamomile is not recommended for individuals with sensitivity to botanicals from the Asteraceae/Compositae family. In rare cases, passion flower can cause headache, dizziness, joint pain or ataxia. There is one case report of ventricular tachycardia following passion flower administration.
Chamomile may be contra-indicated with blood thinning medications.
Passionflower may be contra-indicated with sedative medications.
Consult your physician for more information.
Keep out of reach of children.
Use only if the safety seal is intact.
Ratings & Reviews
I am going to buy this product again.
by Colleen -
This helps me to be able to sleep much better with it.
by So. Cal. Kid -
Magnesium helps Restless Legs Syndrome, adding calcium and potassium only makes sense
I will buy this product again
by Sunny -
I began having cramps in my hands and feet. My personal trainer, and my daughter, recommended this supplement. :)
It helps me to feel less stressed
by Jene' -
It works great