Micro Liposomal C
Non-GMO Vitamin C in Sunflower Phospholipids
Product Code: micro-liposomal-c-NTC
Servings per Container: 24
Quantity per Container: 4 Oz
Nutricology Micro Liposomal C provides European Non-GMO vitamin C, in pure essential phospholipids from Non-GMO sunflower lecithin. The soy-free liposomes are several times smaller than other vitamin C liposome products.
- Non-GMO Vitamin C in sunflower phospholipids
- Pours freely as a liquid and tastes great.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, 1 teaspoon ten minutes before meals, one to three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Stir into liquid and swallow, or may be taken undiluted.
- Store in a cool place or refrigerate
- May be kept in freezer for longer term storage
- Use within 60 days of opening
- Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 mL)
- Servings Per Container: 24
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (from Sodium Ascorbate) 1,000 mg (1111%)
- Sodium (from Sodium Ascorbate) 125 mg (5%)
- Essential Phospholipids 250 mg
- -(from Purified Sunflower (Seed) Lecithin)
Other Ingredients: Water, glycerin, ethanol, natural citrus oil.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.