Product Code: menopause-sap-NFH
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
NFH Menopause SAP is used in herbal medicine to help relieve symptoms associated with menopause, such as hot flashes, night sweats and vaginal dryness.
- Supports relief of menopausal symptoms
- Supports relief of hot flashes, night sweats and vaginal dryness
- This product is non-GMO
Menopause SAP contains a combination of four evidence-based standardized herbal extracts that can help in the management of menopause-related symptoms and profoundly improve pre , peri , and postmenopausal quality of life. Herbal medicine offers a helpful alternative to the conventional therapies for alleviation of menopausal symptoms. Menopause SAP can help mitigate the severity and frequency of hot flashes, improve sleep quality, foster mental wellbeing, and improve menopause-associated sexual dysfunction.
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 3 months. Use for a minimum of 1 week to see beneficial effects.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Black cohosh (Actaea racemose)(rhizome extract, 2.5% triterpene glycosides) 20 mg
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) root 130 mg
- St John's wort (Hypericum perforatum)(herb top extract, 0.3% hypericin) 140 mg
- Rhapontic rhubarb (Rheum rhaponticum)(root extract, 0.77% rhaponticin) 150 mg
Other Ingredients: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and a non-GMO vegetable capsule composed of vegetable hypromellose and purified water.
Contains NO: gluten, soy, wheat, eggs, dairy, yeast, citrus, preservatives, artificial flavor or color.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you are breastfeeding, have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble, if you are taking anti-anxiety medications, seizure medications, antihistamines, bronchodilators, muscle relaxants, and/or opiates, or if you have high blood pressure.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to ultraviolet light, or UV therapy.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, taking anticancer medications, blood thinners, antidepressants, anti-HIV agents, cardiovascular medications, immunosuppressants and/or contraceptives.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.