Memoractiv™ is a unique combination of botanical extracts and nutrients that support cognitive function, mental focus, and visual health.
Brand: Thorne Research
Product Code: memoractiv-THR
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
The ingredients in Memoractiv are well studied and have been found to provide many cognitive benefits, including support for concentration, motivation, mental focus, and reaction time. In addition, Memoractiv can enhance mood and wellbeing and lower cortisol levels to reduce the effects of stress.
The addition of Lutemax® 2020 to the formula provides support for optimal visual performance by supporting the ability of the eyes to filter high-energy blue light – from laptops, cell phones, and other blue-light sources. Lutemax also supports visual function under bright light conditions.
Who can benefit from Memoractiv?
- Millennials and Gen-xers who want to maintain their mental edge
- Aging baby boomers who want to support their mental agility
- Individuals who spend long hours in front of a computer screen
- Athletes who want to improve reaction time
- Anyone experiencing stress in our tech-driven society
- Overwhelmed students
- Individuals who work outside in bright sunlight
Take 2 capsules two to three times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Ashwagandha extract (KSM-66) (root) (Withania somnifera) 300 mg
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine (as Acetyl-L-Carnitine Chloride) 250 mg
- Ginkgo Phytosome (Ginkgo biloba (leaf) / Phosphatidylserine complex) 240 mg
- Bacopa extract (leaf) (Bacopa monnieri) 100 mg
- Pterostilbene from PURENERGYTM (caffeine pterostillbene complex) 66 mg
- Caffeine from PURENERGYTM (caffeinepterostillbene complex) 50 mg
- Lutein from Lutemax 2020 (Tagetes erecta) 10 mg
- Zeaxanthin Isomers from Lutemax 2020 (Tagetes erecta) 2 mg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Calcium Laurate.
Memoractiv contains an ingredient derived from soy (phosphatidylserine isolate). Phosphatidylserine contains no soy protein. There are no other soybased ingredients in Memoractiv.
If pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive, do not use this product.
If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Because of the blood-thinning effects of Ginkgo, Memoractiv should be used with caution or avoided in an individual on anticoagulant therapy or prior to surgery.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Use only if bottle is sealed.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
It really works
by Margy -
Excellent product. Good for the brain. Helps memory. Necessary to keep on taking it for best results.
Not medical or professional advice