Premier External Cleansing Clay Pack
Brand: Premier Research Labs
Product Code: medi-detox-pack-PRL
Quantity per Container: 5 Oz
Medi-Detox Pack by Premier Research Labs is a premier external cleansing clay pack for facial, dental and body cleansing.
Zeolite clay is a volcanic rock that is known to be detoxifying. Its natural negative charge allows it to attract positively charged compounds like heavy metals and toxins. The resulting neutral compound is then flushed from the body. Premier Research Labs makes use of zeolite clay in its Medi-Detox Pack, a premier pack used for effective cleansing of targeted areas.
- Features premium montmorillonite clay that naturally contains adsorptive calcium smectites, silica and mineral oxides.
- High quality clays and minerals have been used for centuries in many cultures for cleansing; in the past, certain sources were highly prized for their amazingly diverse cleansing effects.
- Kosher certified
- Pure Vegan
- FDA-Inspected cGMP facility
Facial or Body Use:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Medi-Detox Pack with purified water (or preferably, Medi-Mineral Serum) to make a paste. Apply to target area for 10 minutes, then rinse off.
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon of Medi-Detox Pack powder in plastic (nonmetallic) container with just enough aloe liquid (preferred) or purified water to create a thick paste-like clay ball.
- Next, place this clay ball inside your mouth and form it around target area (such as an affected tooth or gum area) which you wish to cleanse.
- Hold the ball in place for 5 to 7 minutes with your finger.
- Lastly, remove the ball and rinse your mouth with purified water. (During this time, if you happen to swallow a small amount of the clay mixture, it is harmless.)
- Proprietary blend of calcium-based bentonite and zeolite (laumontite form).
- Approximately 192 applications.
Consult your health care practitioner if you are nursing/lactating, taking medication or have a medical condition, before using this or any other product.
Use only if seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.