Lypo Enzyme Supplement
Enzyme Supplement with Herbs and Vitamins
Brand: Transformation Enzyme
Product Code: lypo-TSE
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
Transformation's Professional Lypo is an enzyme supplement with herbs and vitamins designed to support blood lipids and blood sugars already within the normal range which helps promote cardiovascular health as well as healthy skin.
- Chromium and Herbs. This formula includes Chromium polynicotinate and Guggulipids extract as well as other herbs known known for their ability to support healthy digestion.
- Digestive Enzymes. The lipolytic enzymes known as lipase support the digestion of fats. This formula also includes polysaccharolytic enzymes and a protease enzyme blend.
- Antioxidant Support. This formula contains the antioxidants beta carotene and Vitamin E. It also includes an effective antioxidant blend to help combat free radial damage associated with high-fat foods.
- Absolutely NO fillers
Tzyme is a trademark of Transformation Enzyme Corporation. This proprietary blend of highly active, functional pH balanced and GI tract stable enzymes is formulated to enhance the digestive process and impart systemic benefits.
Adults: Take one (1) capsule after meal with 8 oz. of water or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Contents may be removed from capsule and taken by spoon immediately after mixing with a small amount of tepid water.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (100% as beta carotene) 204 mcg RAE 23%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 1.7 mg 11%
- Chromium (as Chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg 286%
- Lipase (3,898 FIP) 21 mg
- Garcinia cambogia fruit extract 150 mg
- Tzyme Polysaccharolytic Blend 36 mg
- -Amylase 4,900 DU
- -Alpha galactosidase 63 Gal U
- -Lactase 196 ALU
- -Diastase 59 DP
- -Invertase 20 SU
- -Glucoamylase 0.042 AGU
- Guggulipid std extract 60 mg
- Bladderwrack algae 60 mg
- Tzyme AntiOx Blend 49 mg
- -(Mixed carotenoids (from dunaliella), Alpha-lipoic acid, Eleuthero (root), Asian Ginseng (root), CoQ10, Flaxseed)
- Garlic (bulb) 40 mg
- Lecithin (from soy) 40 mg
- Tzyme Protease Blend 103 mg
- -(peptidases, bromelain)
- Artichoke (leaves) extract 30 mg
- Rice bran 51 mg
Other Ingredients: hypromellose, water.
Contains NO: fillers.
Absolutely no fillers.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
Cuts cholesterol like magic
by silverado -
I've been on a cholesterol-reducing (high-fat/no starch/low glycemic) diet for several yrs. Initially my chol nos. improved but they bounced up as I'm not 100% compliant with diet and have a genetic history of high chol. A Naturopath suggested this along with Advanced Enzymes and miraculously my total chol went down to 205, ldl 105, hdl 85. I still take Red Yeast Rice & Ubiquinol as my nos. went up when I eliminated them in favor of just the Lypo + Enzyme. Neither worked alone but together I'm very happy with the result: Lypo + Enzyme + RedYeastRice + Ubiquinol.
Not medical or professional advice