Product Code: liver-protec-MNT
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 180 Capsules
Montiff's Liver Protec contains natural ingredients that may support a healthy liver to help detoxify your body and protect against harmful free radical damage.
- Enhance liver function
- Protect healthy cells from free radical damage
- Stimulate glutathione production
- Help detoxify harmful chemical substances
- Provide liver support against damage from alcohol
- Stimulate new liver cell production
Liver and Detoxification -
- The largest organ in your body, your liver is responsible for detoxifying harmful substances, including drugs, pollutants, alcohol, chemicals, and other foreign matter.
- However, it also has numerous other functions, including digesting food into proteins, fats, and carbohydrates, as well as storing sugar as glycogen.
- And it manufactures cholesterol, mainly to produce bile, and substances your body needs for clotting blood.
- Liver problems can involve issues with liver cells, such as hepatitis or cirrhosis.
- Alternatively, there may be an obstruction of the bile flow through the biliary tract. Bile transports the toxic elements out of the body into the blood stream, so they can be eventually excreted in urine.
- These obstructions are caused by gall stones or cancer.
- The ingredients in Liver Protec may help support healthy liver function and reduce the risk of oxidative damage to healthy liver cells.
- For example, silymarin, which comes from the milk thistle plant, may stimulate new liver cell production and help replace damaged liver cells. It is also a strong antioxidant, helping your body combat free radicals.
- And may help increase glutathione levels in the liver, helping detoxify such chemicals as lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic, and alcohol.
Alpha Lipoic Acid - A potent antioxidant, alpha lipoic acid helps protect against free radical damage. And it is also one of the best sources for enhancing glutathione production in the liver.
- D'Alpha Tocipheryl Succinate- D'alpha tocopheryl succinate is one of the most important forms of vitamin E known as potent antioxidants, protecting healthy cells from free radical damage.
Quercetin Hydrate - A bioflavonoid found in onions, tea, green leafy vegetables, beans and red wine, quercetin hydrate helps block hydrogen peroxide induced apoptosis, or programmed cell death, and helps protect DNA from oxidative free radical damage.
Calcium D'Glucarate - Calcium d'glucarate is a form of glucaric acid, a natural compound that may have detoxification properties.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 2 to 6 capsules daily on an empty stomach or as recommended by a healthcare professional. To be used as a dietary supplement in a normal food program.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Amount Per Serving:
- dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate 50 IU (166%DV)
- Silymarin 250 mg
- Quercetin Di Hydrate 175 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 50 mg
- Calcium D Glucarate 225 mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate.
Contains no Starch, Corn, Milk, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Eggs, Salt, Artificial Colors, Binders, Flavors, Preservatives or fish derivatives. Soy and Gluten Free.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep in a cool, dry place.
Do not refrigerate.