Veg Capsules 120
Liver Health Support
Brand: Professional Botanicals
Product Code: liver-detox-PRB
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
Liver Detox from Professional Botanicals seeks to support liver health and function with a proprietary herbal blend and enzymes. One of the largest organs in the body, the liver carries out a number of metabolic functions, including the conversion of nutrients to useful substances, and the conversion of toxic substances to harmless ones. The liver also seeks to maintain normal blood sugar levels and produces bile. However, to maintain normal liver function, you may consider a supplement to promote detoxification and offer additional support.
This supplement contains herbal extracts to support liver health such as barberry root bark, blessed thistle, dandelion root, boldo leaves, black radish seed, wild yam root, fennel seed, and cloves. It also includes the digestive enzymes protease, amylase, lipase, and cellulase. These enzymes support the breakdown of nutrients, and also support overall digestive system and liver health. These ingredients also seek to support detoxification.
- Liver health supplement
- Promotes overall liver health and function
- Supports detoxification
- May support the breakdown of nutrients
- Contains herbal extracts to support the liver
- Also includes digestive enzymes for added support
If you’re looking for a supplement that supports detoxification and promotes overall liver health, try Liver Detox from Professional Botanicals and see if it makes a difference to your health!
Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules two times a day or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary Blend 938 mg:
- -Barberry root bark, Blessed Thistle aerials, Dandelion root, Boldo leaves, Black Radish root, Wild Yam root, Fennel seed, AdPT (Eleuthero root, Cordyceps mycelia, Rhodiola root, Reishi mycelia, Ashwagandha root and Gynostemma whole), Cloves and EDS (Amylase, Protease, Lipase and Cellulase).
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (cellulose and water).
Contains NO: gluten, GMOs.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool. dry place.