Lithium Orotate 5 Mg
Veg Capsules 100
Lithium Orotate by Seeking Health provides 5 mg of lithium per vegetarian capsule to support cognitive health.
Brand: Seeking Health
Product Code: lithium-orotate-5-mg-SKH
Servings per Container: 100
Quantity per Container: 100 Veg Capsules
- May help support cognitive health
- May help support a healthy nervous system
- May help support normal memory function
- Bioavailable form
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Meets or exceeds cGMP quality standards
Lithium orotate is a natural substance that consists of lithium (an alkali metal) and orotic acid, a transport carrier for lithium that may help increase its bioavailability. Lithium orotate can be taken in small doses due to its high absorption rate, as opposed to the popular lithium carbonate which is required at much higher doses and can have adverse effects. Lithium is known for its benefits in supporting neurological health.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with or without food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Amount Per Serving:
- Lithium (as lithium orotate) 5 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, water), ascorbyl palmitate, L-Leucine, and silica.
Contains NO: milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, artificial colors.
- We recommend that you only use Lithium Orotate when needed and as directed by a healthcare professional.
- When taking lithium supplements, blood levels should be monitored by a qualified physician.
- Consult with a healthcare professional prior to use if you have a heart or kidney condition or other medical concern, or if you are taking any medication.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Ratings & Reviews
by Guest -
This product has been a blessing at helping me relax and fall asleep. I would highly recommend.
Not medical or professional advice