Liquid Melatonin SAP Sleep Aid
Product Code: liquid-melatonin-sap-sleep-aid-NFH
Servings per Container: 100
Quantity per Container: 50 Ml
NFH Liquid Melatonin SAP Sleep Aid provides a convenient spray with a natural peppermint flavor to support sleep quality, reducing the effects of jet lag, and reducing the time it takes to fall asleep.
- Helps increase the total sleep time (aspect of sleep quality) in people suffering from sleep restrictions or altered sleep schedule (e.g. shift work and jet lag).
- Helps to prevent and/or reduce the effects of jet lag (e.g. daytime fatigue, sleep disturbance) for people traveling by plane easterly across two or more time zones.
- Helps reduce the time it takes to fall asleep.
- Helps reset the body's sleep/wake cycle (aspect of circadian rhythm)
- All ingredients listed for this product lot # have been validated by a third-party laboratory for identity, potency and purity
Melatonin is a hormone (N acetyl-5 methoxytryptamine) produced especially at night in the pineal gland. Its secretion is stimulated by darkness and inhibited by light. Melatonin, an indole, is synthesized from tryptophan via serotonin. The suprachiasmatic nuclei (SCN) of the hypothalamus have melatonin receptors and melatonin may have a direct action on SCN to influence circadian (sleep) rhythms.
Adults: Spray 4-22 times daily under the tongue (4, 11, and 22 sprays provide approximately 1.5, 5, and 10 mg of melatonin, respectively) or as directed by your health-care practitioner. Sensitivity to melatonin is different from person to person. Take once a day, at or before bedtime.
- For Jet Lag: Take once a day at bedtime after darkness has fallen, while travelling and at destination, until adaptation to the new daily pattern on occasional short-term use.
- For sleep restriction / altered sleep schedule, for delayed sleep phase disorder, and to restore sleep/wake cycle: Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks or if symptoms persist for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia).
- Serving Size: 4 Sprays (approx 0.5 mL)
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Amount Per Serving:
- Melatonin (N acetyl-5 methoxytryptamine) 1,760 mcg
Other Ingredients: Natural peppermint extract, ethanol, glycerin, purified water.
Contains NO: gluten, wheat, corn, dairy, eggs, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial flavor or color.
- Consumption with alcohol, other medications, or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking anticoagulants, anticonvulsants, blood-pressure medications, immunosuppressive medications, sedatives, hypnotic or psychotropic medications, or steroids.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have asthma, cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease, depression, diabetes or hypoglycemia, hormonal disorder, immune system disease, liver disease, migraine or seizure disorder.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.