Liposomal Vitamin D3 10000 IU
Product Code: liposomal-vitamin-d3-10000-iu-DRM-30-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 30 Capsules
There is data to suggest that, when mixed with water in your gastrointestinal tract, these phospholipids create liposomes that can help the nutrient gain entry across your gut membrane to its target organs and cells.
With this advanced liposomal technology, you don't need to rely on your digestive system to break the vitamin D down into absorbable fragments as it must with regular vitamin D.
- Incorporates phospholipids from sunflower lecithin to help protect your cell membranes and aid in the formation of liposomes in the stomach.
- Liposomes form in the body, surrounding many of the vitamin D molecules, for higher bioavailability potential.
- Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with over a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies.
- Provides a practical way to help you get the vitamin D3 your body needs.
- Contains no soy or bioengineered ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin D3 250 mcg (10,000 IU) (1,250%)
- -(as cholecalciferol)
Keep out of the reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.