Liposomal Melatonin Spray
A dietary supplement to support normal sleep
Brand: DaVinci Labs
Product Code: liposomal-melatonin-spray-DL
Servings per Container: 75
Quantity per Container: 1 Oz
DaVinci Laboratories Liposomal Melatonin Spray provides great, all-natural sleep support and helps balance your body's internal clock and body's mood
Melatonin is a hormone produced by your pineal gland, a small gland in your brain, to help manage your sleep and wake cycles.
- Sleep support
- Antioxidant and immune system support
- Balanced circadian rhythms, which are critical for recovery from jet-lag and rotating shift work
- Mood Balance
Melatonin and Your Circadian Rhythm
- Your body has its own internal clock, or circadian rhythm, that manages your natural cycle of sleeping and waking hours.
- And this clock plays a critical role in the production of melatonin. In part, your body clock controls how much melatonin your body makes.
- Usually, melatonin levels start to rise in the mid- to late evening, stay high for most of the night, and then fall in the early morning hours. So, darkness stimulates the release of melatonin and light suppresses its activity.
- Normal melatonin cycles are disrupted when you experience excessive light in the evening or too little light during the daytime.
- And when this process is interrupted it can result in disruptions to the sleep/wake cycle, headaches, mental and physical fatigue, and irritability.
- Low levels of melatonin may result in:
- -Bad sleep patterns
- -Poor mood
- -Delayed sleep phase syndrome
- It may also result in Insomnia linked with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, irritability, learning disorders, poor concentration, seasonal affective disorder, menstrual disturbances and headaches.
- High quality sleep results in greater mental, physical, and emotional rejuvenation.
- Melatonin can reduce the length of time it takes you to fall asleep, boost the length of your sleep, and promote daytime alertness.
- Melatonin helps manage the timing and release of female reproductive hormones.
- It affects when menstruation starts, the frequency and length of menstrual cycles, and when menopause begins.
- Melatonin supplements may help menopausal women by promoting and sustaining sleep and by supporting osteoblasts that aid bone health.
Immune and Antioxidant Support
- As a potent antioxidant and supporter of immune system health, melatonin s one of the few antioxidants that can protect the mitochondria from free radical damage.
Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Some people suffer from seasonal affective disorder (SAD) when the low sunlight levels during winter are not adequate for their pineal glands to decrease melatonin production to its normal low daytime level.
- Melatonin supplementation may benefit mood balance seasonally or in times of low mood.
The liposomal liquid delivery system used for this formula permits flexible, convenient dosing of melatonin to meet individual requirements.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, hold nozzle 1" from mouth, spray twice and swallow, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake well before each use.
- Serving Size: 2 sprays (0.4 ml)
- Servings Per Container: 75
- Amount Per Serving:
- Melatonin 3 mg
Other Ingredients: glycerin, water, sunflower lecithin, oleic acid polyglyceride, citric acid, xanthan gum, orange oil, rosmarinic acid.
Contains NO: gluten, GMOs. This product is vegetarian
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- This product should not be taken by adolescents, pregnant or lactating women, persons taking cortisone, or persons with kidney disease.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
Best sleep aid
I have been using Liposomal Melatonin Spray for a few years.
Not medical or professional advice