L-Tryptophan Powder for Pets
It is calming to the nerves without harmful side effects for pets.
Product Code: l-tryptophan-powder-pets-LDK
Servings per Container: 166
Quantity per Container: 250 Grams
L-Tryptophan for Pets by Lidtke is a nutritional supplement that seeks to promote calm, relaxed and happy feelings. It is commonly used by show dog and race horse handlers.
Lidtke seeks to capture the benefits of an essential amino acid in its L-Tryptophan for Pets. L-tryptophan is a precursor to serotonin, the neurotransmitter that supports feelings of calm and content. Low serotonin levels in your pet can promote negative behaviors like aggression and moodiness. Serotonin levels may be influenced by increased consumption of L-tryptophan.
- A human-grade, non-GMO, essential amino acid formula
- 1500 mg 100% USP L-tryptophan per serving
- Seeks to promote calm in your pet
- Promotes a beautiful coat
Use one-third teaspoon for every 50 pounds of body weight. Follow your veterinarian's direction for pets under 50 pounds. It is best to start this supplement slowly by gradually working your way up to the recommended level. This supplement is free of added wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, milk, dairy products, eggs, sugar, nuts, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, GMOs, preservatives, artificial colors and artificial flavors.
- Pets: One-third (1/3) level teaspoon (500mg) for every 50 lbs of body weight, given in the evening or as directed by your pet's doctor.
- Under 50 lbs: Give as directed by your pet's doctor.
- Allow 60 days for full benefit. Best given without protein. As with any supplement, work up to the recommended level gradually. Do not exceed four grams per day.
- Serving Size: One level teaspoon
- Amount Per Serving:
- L-Tryptophan 1500 mg
Ingredients: L-Tryptophan. (Contains 100% USP L-Tryptophan.)
Contains NO: fillers or flow agents.
Discontinue use if adverse reaction occurs.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Keep lid properly closed.