Kids Herbal Armor Natural Insect Repellent
Natural Insect Repellent for Kids
Product Code: kids-herbal-armor-natural-insect-repellent-AT-4-oz
Quantity per Container: 4 Oz
Get family-friendly, all-natural bug spray to keep mosquitoes, ticks and flies off your back! Ideal for kids. DEET-free. Works for hours!
t's no fun to watch your kids come in from outside covered in itchy bumps. But you still want them to get that fresh air, exercise and sunshine. Thankfully - there is a way to protect your little ones from pesky insects and bug bites for more than three hours without worrying about exposing their skin to potentially harmful chemicals.
Kids Herbal Armor Natural Insect Repellent from All Terrain is a DEET-free way to fight off those mosquitoes, ticks, deerflies and other bugs. It makes use of six different oils and is ideal for children with sensitive skin.
This special formula includes stuff that bugs hate - like citronella and cedar oils. Plus, you don't have to feel guilty about putting toxic pesticides on your kids. Kids Herbal Armor is 100% efficient for two hours and works at more than 95% for three hours. That means your children can play and play while keeping bugs away
- 100% Natural, DEET-free Insect Repellent
- Unique formula uses 5 essential oils
- 4oz pump spray bottle
- Ideal for kids with sensitive skin
- Water and sweat resistant
- Will not fade or damage clothing
- Contains Cedar, Citronella, Lemongrass oil and more
- Awarded Best Gear of 2006 by National Geographic Adventure
- Contains no GMOs
- Made in the USA
Use adult supervision when apply to children. Shake well. Apply liberally and evenly to exposed skin every 2 to 3 hours. For application to face, apply to hands and wipe on face avoiding contact with eyes and mouth. Herbal Armor pump spray may also be applied to fabric.
- Active Ingredients:
- Oil of Soybean 11.5%
- Oil of Citronella 10.0%
- Oil of Peppermint 2.0%
- Oil of Cedar 1.50%
- Oil of Lemongrass 1.00%
- Oil of Geranium 0.05%
- Inert Ingredients:
- (73.95%) water, glyceryl stearate, beeswax, vegetable glycerin, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, citric acid.
- Avoid contact in or around eyes or mouth.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and wash with soap and water.
- If irritation persists, seek medical help.
- Do not apply to children under 6 months of age.
Keep out of the reach of children.