Joint Support for Cats and Dogs
For Cats and Dogs - Promotes mobility, flexibility, and range of motion
Product Code: joint-support-for-cats-and-dogs-DRM-60-tblts
Servings per Container: 60 Tablets
We pet owners may not think too much about the joint comfort of our furry friends, especially if they are still young. But, that may be a mistake, particularly for larger breed dogs and cats over eight years of age. There are ways we can help support optimal joint and hip function for our pets, including appropriate natural foods and cartilage-supporting supplements.
Dr. Mercola offers a natural pet supplement called Joint Support that seeks to promote joint flexibility, mobility and range of motion in cats and dogs.
- A natural formula for cats and dogs
- Contains eggshell membrane, collagen, MSM and hyaluronic acid
- Seeks to promote joint flexibility and movement in cats and dogs
This formulation includes seven active joint health ingredients. One of these is an American-made, water-soluble, eggshell membrane compound that contains collagen, elastin and glucosamine. If you're looking for a natural pet supplement that seeks to promote joint flexibility, mobility and range of motion in cats and dogs, consider Dr. Mercola's Joint Support.
- First Week Loading Dose: Administer orally, as indicated below.
- Animal Type / Tablets(s) Per Serving / Servings Per Day:
- Cats (2+ lbs): 1/2 tablet, two times a day.
- Toy Breed Dogs (up to 14 lbs.): 1 tablet, two times a day.
- Small Breed Dogs (15-29 lbs.): 1 1/2 tablets, two times a day.
- Medium Breed Dogs (30-49 lbs.): 2 tablets, two times a day.
- Large Breed Dogs (50-79 lbs.): 2 1/2 tablets, two times a day.
- Giant Breed Dogs (80+ lbs.): 3 tablets, two times a day.
- Maintenance Dose: Administer orally, once per day.
- Animal Type / Tablets(s) Per Serving:
- Cats (2+ lbs): 1/2 tablet.
- Toy Breed Dogs (up to 14 lbs.): 1 tablet.
- Small Breed Dogs (15-29 lbs.): 1 1/2 tablet.
- Medium Breed Dogs (30-49 lbs.): 2 tablets.
- Large Breed Dogs (50-79 lbs.): 3 tablets.
- Giant Breed Dogs (80+ lbs.): 4 tablets.
- Active Ingredients per 1 Tablet (1.4 g):
- Organic Beef Bone Concentrate 175 mg
- -Providing 100 mg collagen
- Eggshell Membrane 150 mg
- Cetyl Myristoleate (CMO) 130 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 100 mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 17 mg
- Low Density Hyaluronic Acid (as sodium hyaluronate) 2 mg
- Bromelain Extract [from Pineapple (Ananas comosus) stems] 0.50 mg
- Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) fruit extract 0.50 mg
- Inactive Ingredients:
- beef liver powder, carnauba wax, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, organic gum arabic.
For use in cats and dogs only.
Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
If your animal is pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medication, or has a medical condition, please consult your veterinarian before administering any dietary supplement.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your verterinarian.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.