Supports Healthy Immune Function
Product Code: immune-adapt-HAL-2 oz
Quantity per Container: 2 Oz
Herbal & Alchemists extracts are made with the finest ingredients: organically grown or conscientiously wildcrafted herbs, pure grain alcohol U.S.P., distilled water and, when appropriate, vegetable glycerin U.S.P. or organic apple cider vinegar. Each extract is formulated according to the herb's distinct chemical makeup. All of our extracts are made using Spagyric (alchemical) processes which give them a higher mineral and energetic content than found in other extracts.
- 1. Concentrate all the ingredients of an herb, extracting a wider range of substances than water extraction (tea: decoction/infusion).
- 2. Preserve fragile fresh constituents and activities that would be lost by drying herbs.
- 3. Are easy to assimilate, much more so than a capsule or tablet.
- 4. Retain their potency much longer than bulk herbs. Properly made and stored, they have a shelf life of 3-5 years.
- 5. Are extremely convenient! They can be easily carried, are instantly ready to use. You don't need to wait for boiling water or steeping tea.
Shake well before use. 60-100 drops (3-5 mL) in juice or water. Take 4 times per day.
Servings (100 drops) per container: 12
100 drops (5 mL) contain:
Proprietary Blend 5 mL
---Extracts of Codonopsis root(1), Eleuthero root (1), Reishi mushroom and mycelium(1)(2), Schisandra berry(1), Astragalus root(1), Bai-Zhu Atractylodes rhizome(1), Licorice root(1), Ligustrum berry(2)
Other Ingredients: distilled water, ethyl alcohol(1), vegetable glycerin. Kosher.
(1) Certified Organic
(2) Ecologically Harvested
Do not use if you have mushroom allergies.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Additional Useful Herbs: For immune support: Seven Precious Mushrooms, Rhodiola, Alterative Compound, Red Clover, Cordyceps. For auto immune support: Turmeric, Sarsaparilla, Chinese Salvia (Salvia miltiorrhiza), Huang Qin (Scutelleria baicalensis), Ashwagandha, Licorice, Maitake.