IBP Taurine & Grape Seed Extract
Taurine and Grape Seed
Brand: Health Concerns
Product Code: ibp-taurine-grape-seed-extract-HLC
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
IBP from Health Concerns IBP is a combination of a patented grape extract used in clinical studies for hypertension, and taurine for blood pressure and cholesterol support. Polyphenols from grape seeds have many benefits: decreased LDL oxidation, increased HDL, and decreased platelet aggregation. Additional benefits include vasodilatations, modulation of swelling response and removal of cholesterol from the intestines.
- Support for high blood pressure and pre-hypertension
- Supports reducing total blood cholesterol and LDL cholesterol
- Provides support against LDL cholesterol from oxidation, increases blood flow, relaxes blood vessels
- Supports elimination of cholesterol and fat from the body
Adults: One capsule, 2 times per day between meals, or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary Blend 650 mg
- ---Taurine, BP Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera) (MegaNatural BP)
Other Ingredients: hypromellose (vegetable cellulose), rice bran.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.