Hips Shoulders Knees & Toes
Veg Capsules 60
Systemic Enzyme Therapy for Joint Mobility
Product Code: hips-shoulders-knees-toes-LNI
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
Hips, Shoulders, Knees & Toes is a professional strength blend of proteolytic (protein digesting) enzymes, including Serrapeptase, and herbs for enhanced joint comfort and performance. This advanced enzyme and herbal blend was previously made available to medical professionals. Similar compositions have demonstrated benefits in mobility in as little as 20 days.
The enzymes in Hips, Shoulders, Knees & Toes appear to benefit joint mobility in two ways. First, serrapeptase may help break down cellular debris in the body. This debris can inhibit blood circulation to joint areas. Enhanced blood flow may allow nutrients to reach the joints, encouraging cellular activity. In effect, the enzymes work as natural bio-catalysts, helping to accelerate chemical reactions in the body.
Second, enzymes also may balance healthy inflammation. Nature helps protect organs and tissue from damage after injury with inflammation. It also appears to use inflammation to initiate the chemical processes used to help the body recover. Inflammation may be good, as long as those levels do not become excessive.
- Serrapeptase: Enzyme used by silkworms to digest their silken cocoons. Fibrin digesting enzyme with (Peptizyme SP®) healthy inflammatory properties
- Proteases: Help break down plant and animal proteins to smaller chains of polypeptides and amino acids for easier assimilation in the body
- Bromelain: Found in the pineapple plant (Ananas comosus);known for its digestive properties
- Papain: Obtained from the latex of the fruit of the Papaya tree, supports digestion
- Amylase: Helps break down starches into dextrin and sugars. Produced naturally by humans and plants
- Lipase: Supports the breakdown of fats into essential fatty acids needed for healthy tissues and cells
- Amla: A natural antioxidant, rich in vitamin C
- Rutin: Bioflavonoid and antioxidant from citrus fruit and berries
- Grapeseed Extract: Antioxidant high in vitamin E, flavonoids, linolenic acid and polyphenols
- Boswellia: Native plant of India commonly used in Ayurvedic health
- Turmeric: A member of the ginger family; used in Ayurvedic health
- Days 1-15: Take 2 capsules twice daily.
- Thereafter: Take 1 capsule twice daily.
Take with a full glass of water at least 1 hour before or after a meal.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary Enzyme Blend 1,000 mg
- -Protease, Enteric Coated Serrapeptase, Papain, Bromelain, Amylase and Lipase
- Proprietary Herbal Blend 400 mg
- -Amla, Rutin, Grape Seed Extract, Boswellia and Turmeric
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, hydroxpropyl methylcellulose (vegetarian capsule).
Gluten Free. Lactose Free. Vegetarian.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep our of reach of children.