HerbaVital provides multi-action support for healthy aging and contains Japanese Knotweed, Milk Thistle, Korean Ginseng, Grape seed and Ginkgo leaf.
Brand: Standard Process
Product Code: herbavital-new-SP
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Support and maintain the body as it ages
- Promote vitality and stamina in older adults
- Support healthy circulation in mature men and women
- Work as a tonic to benefit the entire body
The combination of herbs in HerbaVital contains many compounds including phenolic compounds (including resveratrol), procyanidins, a complex mixture of steroidal saponins (called ginsenosides), flavonoids (including ginkgo flavonglycosides), terpene lactones (including ginkgolides and bilobalide) and flavanolignans (collectively known as silymarin). All the herbs within this tablet have standardized levels of key phytochemicals to ensure optimal strength and quality.
Adults: 1 tablet 2 to 4 times daily, or as directed
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving / %DV:
- Calcium 73 mg 6%
- Japanese Knotweed root 100:1 extract 80 mg
- -from Polygonum cuspidatum root 8.0 g
- -Containing resveratrol 36 mg
- Milk Thistle seed 70:1 extract 68.6 mg
- -from Silybum marianum seed 4.8 g
- -Containing flavanolignans calc. as silybin 48 mg
- Korean Ginseng root 5:1 extract 50 mg
- -from Panax ginseng root 250 mg
- -Containing ginsenosides 4.2 mg
- Grape Seed 120:1 extract 40 mg
- -from Vitis vinifera seed 4.8 g
- -Containing procyanidins 38 mg
- Ginkgo leaf 50:1 extract 30 mg
- -from Ginkgo biloba leaf 1.5 g
- -Containing ginkgo flavonglycosides 7.2 mg
- -Containing ginkgolides and bilobalide 1.8 mg
Other Ingredients: dicalcium calcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, dextrose and silicon dioxide.
If you are taking any medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
- In anemia and cases where iron supplementation is required, do not take simultaneously with meals or iron supplements.
- Discontinue during an acute infection or fever.
Keep out of reach of children.