Herbal Eye Formula Powder
A synergistic blend of whole food herbs for the eyes.
Brand: Dr. Christophers
Product Code: herbal-eye-formula-powder-DRC
Quantity per Container: 4 Oz
The eyes are probably the most important organ connected to the senses. We use our eyes everyday for literally every task our body performs. Some vitamins & nutrients that helps the eye from certain age-related issues are not found in many common foods. This is why taking supplements for eye health is important before our later years.
- Bayberry bark contains astringent compounds that reduce the secretion of fluids, reduce pain and shrink inflamed tissues.
- Golden seal root is an excellent herbal source of trace minerals, which include: cobalt, iron, magnesium, manganese, silicon and zinc. It is also an excellent herbal source of vitamin C.
- Eyebright herb also contains astringent compounds that shrink inflamed tissues. It consists of bitter compounds that relieve pain, are germ-killers, and soothe inflamed mucous membranes. This herb is also an excellent herbal source of B-1, B-2, niacin, calcium, cobalt, magnesium, manganese and zinc.
- Red Raspberry leaves consists of astringent compounds that help to relieve pain and shrink inflamed tissues. This herb is also a great herbal source of manganese.
- Cayenne is widely used in Dr. Christopher’s original Formulas as a catalyst herb. Its stimulant effects speed the circulation causing it to enhance digestion and absorption and thus the effectiveness of nearly any Dr. Christopher original Formula.
Directions: Varies according to individual need. Bulk Formulas can be prepared for Extracts, Capsules, Decoctions, Balsams, Plasters, Fomentations & many other uses. We encourage you to research information on the formula & preparation that works best for you. While we cannot cover every herbal preparation below is a few common methods.
- Encapsulating - To fill capsule, simply take the two halves of a capsule apart (one in each hand), and push these halves into powder and toward each other, pressing the halves together again & at the same time compressing the powder. Small encapsulation products that help to capsule 50 herbs at one time are available.
- Infusion or Tea - Use 1 teaspoon of cut herb per cup of distilled water. Bring water to a boil, remove from the heat source, then add the applicable amount of herb to the water. Cover & allow to steep for at least 20 minutes (longer for stronger tea). Strain the herb & let stand until cool enough to drink.
- Fomentation - Soak a piece of gauze, Turkish towel or similar porous material in the infusion or decoction needed. Sometimes hot Apple Cider Vinegar is used. Cool until the material is just bearable. Cover with plastic or oil cloth to hender the liquid from soaking bed clothes, etc. Keep damp & change periodically.
- Wildcrafted Bayberry Root Bark, Wildcrafted Eyebright Herb, Wildcrafted Golden Seal Root, Wildcrafted Red Raspberry Leaf, and Cayenne Pepper (40 MHU)
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nuts ingredients except products containing black walnut hull. No added fillers or chemicals.
Kosher, Vegan, 100% Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Dairy-Free, Sugar Free.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place