H-Balm Control Extra Strength
Intensive Topical Remedy
Brand: Forces Of Nature
Product Code: h-balm-control-extra-strength-FON
Quantity per Container: 0.37 Oz
Most topical cold sore products only provide symptomatic relief. H-Balm Control quickly works to eliminate cold sores and dramatically reduces outbreak recurrence in the same location.
H-Balm Extra Strength features Forces of Nature's dual modality approach to cold sore and outbreak care. It combines certified organic homeopathic medicines which activate immune parameters to fight outbreaks with healing essential oils to promote healthy skin. This dual modality approach expands and supports the action of the homeopathics, thereby delivering two actions in one
The essential oils in H-Balm Extra Strength are rich in terpene oxides, linalool, and phenolic compounds. These are wonderfully soothing and cleansing. They also help promote healthy skin. H-Balm Extra Strength has lipophilic tendencies which absorb deep into skin tissue, where it works on a cellular level to effectively care for outbreaks and help heal damaged skin.
- Fights outbreaks, canker and cold sores
- Relieves burning and stinging pain
- Helps reduce recurrence
- Rapid, natural, long lasting relief
- Medicated deep penetrating action
Shake well before use. Apply 2-3 drops on a moist swab and dab to problem area 3-4 times daily during an outbreak.
Apply to the soled of the feet three times per day for systemic support.
- Active Ingredients / Purpose:
- Echinacea Angustifolia 10X Relief from Skin Irritation
- Natrum Muriaticum 10X Treats Oral Herpes, Painful Skin Eruptions
- Thuja Occidentalis 10X Relief for Skin Eruptions, Burning Pain
- Calendula Officinalis 10X Promotes Healthy Skin and Healing
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Lavandin Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Palmarosa Oil, Rose Geranium Oil, Pine Oil, Lemon Grass Oil.
Cruelty Free. USDA Organic. Non-GMO.
For external use only.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health porfessional before use.
Some individuals may be sensitive to essential oils. Begin with a small drop to determine if product causes irritation. Discontinue use if irritations occurs.
If accidental ingestion occurs, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
Stop use and consult a doctor if condition worsens.
Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin, use for prolonged periods, or use over raw surfaces or blistered areas without consulting a doctor.
Not to be used with children under 2 years of age without physician direction.
Keep out of reach of children.