Veg Capsules 60
Helps Maintain Cholesterol Levels Already Within Normal Range
Product Code: guggul-HM
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
In the anceient Ayurvedic texts, Guggul, which translates to protector was commonly included in formulas as it was believed to tone digestion and the liver, making other ingredients more effective. Today, researchers have focused on its potential to support total cholesterol count with particular attention to HDL and LDL cholesterol already within the normal range.
Take 2 capsules twice daily after meals.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Guggul extract (oleo-gum-resin) 390 mg
- Guggul powder (stem) 210 mg
- Guggul supercritical CO2 extract 120 mg
- -(oleo-gum-resin) (Commiphora mukui) (6% Guggulsterone 7.2 mg)
Other Ingredients: Plant based cellulose (capsule)
Non-GMO. Gluten Free. Vegan/Vegetarian. cGMP. No Wheat, Corn, Soy, or Dairy. No Ingredients of Animal Origin.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep out of direct sunlight.
- The Himalaya Difference
- - Family owned since 1930
- - 1,214 published clinical trials on Himalaya products
- - Seed-to-Shelf - GMP Facility
- - Patents: 3 granted, 25 pending