Multivitamin/mineral complex for individuals avoiding gluten
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
Product Code: glutenassure-multivitamin-PEC
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 90 Capsules
This unique formulation is designed to be taken with meals and target inadvertent gluten exposure - research suggests that individuals following a gluten-free diet are exposed to an average of 150 to 400 mg of gluten daily.
- Provides enhanced levels of fat-soluble vitamins to meet increased needs
- The unique Tolerase® G prolyl-endopeptidase enzyme helps target the breakdown of gluten - 500 mg gluten over 3 capsules
- Provides activated B vitamins‚ including pyridoxal-5-phosphate‚ riboflavin-5-phosphate‚ and Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF)‚ the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
Nutrition surveys indicate that gluten-free diets are often low in fiber and micronutrients, particularly B vitamins and certain minerals. GlutenAssure Multivitamin is specially formulated with higher levels of key B vitamins, as well as magnesium, calcium, zinc and selenium. Enhanced levels of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, K1 and K2 help support optimal serum levels of these nutrients, which can be difficult to absorb.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule with each meal.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate and as 20% beta carotene) 500 mcg 56%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 33 mg 37%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3) 8.3 mcg (333 IU) 42%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 6.6 mg 45%
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 3.3 mg 275%
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin and 50% riboflavin-5-phosphate (activated B2)) 1.3 mg 100%
- Niacin (as niacin and 75% niacinamide) 6.6 mg 41%
- VItamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 50% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)) 8.3 mg 488%
- Folate (as Metafolin®‚ L-5-MTHF) 333 mcg DFE (200 mcg L-5-MTHF) 83%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin and 50% adenosylcobalamin) 333 mcg 13‚875%
- Biotin 33 mcg 110%
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 2 mg 40%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 10 mg 2%
- Calcium (as di-calcium malate) (DimaCal®) 50 mg 4%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 50 mcg 33%
- Magnesium (as di-magnesium malate) (Albion®) 50 mg 12%
- Zinc (as zinc picolinate) 5 mg 45%
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 23 mcg 42%
- Copper (as copper bis-glycinate) 0.3 mg 33%
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 0.8 mg 35%
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 33 mcg 94%
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) 10 mcg
- Inositol 10 mg
- FloraGLO® lutein 666 mcg
- 5-LOXIN® Boswellia serrata extract Indian frankincense 33 mg
- - (Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin) (standardized to contain 30% 3-acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA))
- Tolerase® G Prolyl endopeptidase 29‚000 PPI
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose‚ water)‚ hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose).
Gluten Free. Non-GMO. Hypoallergenic.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, particulary blood thining medication, consult your health professional before use.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.