Veg Capsules 60
Blood Sugar Support Formula
Product Code: gluco-response-NUM
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
Gluco-Response™ is a unique combination of vitamins, minerals and herbs to support the maintenance of healthy blood sugar levels. It features high potency extracts of fenugreek (15:1), gymnema and bitter gourd as well as added B vitamins and the highly absorbable mineral chelates, chromium and vanadium. This formula may support healthy glucose and insulin metabolism and the maintenance of healthy blood lipid levels, including triglycerides.
Take two capsules once per day after a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (as thiamin hydrochloride) 100 mg 6,667%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 100 mg 500%
- Biotin 10,000 mcg 3,333%
- Chromium 1,000 mcg 833%
- -(as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate)
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (seed) extract (60% saponins) 450 mg
- Bitter Gourd (Momordica charantia) (fruit) extract (10:1 ) 150 mg
- Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre) (leaf) extract (25% gymnenic acid) 100 mg
- Vanadium (as vanadium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 5 mg
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, rice flour, ascorbyl palmitate, silica.
Does Not Contain: Milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Ratings & Reviews
Less craving for sweets.
by Linda -
I have a real sweet tooth and my blood sugar level is mostly over 100, but not in the diabetic range yet. I am constantly fighting to keep it lower, which means I can't eat that many sweets. This capsule taken once in the morning and once at night really cuts my sweet cravings. It has worked very well.
Not medical or professional advice