GI Revive Powder
GI Permeability Support - Peach Flavor
Brand: Designs For Health
Product Code: gi-revive-powder-DFH
Servings per Container: 28
Quantity per Container: 8 Oz
GI Revive offers comprehensive support for optimum gastrointestinal health and function. The lining of the gut must have proper permeability and integrity so it can not only absorb nutrients, but also avert toxins, allergens and microbes from gaining access to the blood stream. Maintaining gut health is the key to maintaining overall wellness.
The powder version of GI Revive®, which is sweetened with stevia leaf extract powder, can be mixed into any beverage or functional food powder, and it can be used to help support optimal gastrointestinal health and regularity.
- May help rejuvenate intestinal mucosal health
- May promote proper intestinal permeability
- Supports regularity and healthy bowel function
- May support recovery from ulcers
With these ingredients and more in a naturally sweetened powder, GI Revive is simple to take. Just mix it with a beverage. It can even be combined with a functional food powder.
- DGL - A source of glabridin, it may have natural antioxidant properties and may also support balanced bacteria levels while working with the body's natural response.
- Aloe Vera extract and chamomile - With natural calming properties, they may help calm irritated gastrointestinal tissues.
- Prune Powder - An excellent source of fiber, it may support regularity.
- Slippery Elm - Containing a substance that becomes a gel when mixed with water, it may coat and soothe the stomach and intestines. It also contains antioxidants and may support a variety of gastrointestinal ailments.
- Marshmallow root - A soothing mucilage, it may provide support for heartburn, indigestion, recovery from ulcers, and more.
- Quercetin - With antioxidant properties, if may offer protection for gastrointestinal cells.
- Zinc Carnosine - A specially formulated chelate of zinc and the amino acid carnosine, it may support repair of intestinal tissue without irritation associated with other forms of zinc.
Adults: Mix 8 grams (approx. 1 scoop) in water or other liquid per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 8 grams (approx. one tablespoon)
- Servings Per Container: 28
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 20
- Cholesterol <5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4 g
- -Dietary Fiber <1 g
- -Total Sugars 1 g
- Zinc (from zinc l-carnosine 75 mg) 17 mg 155%
- L-Glutamine 1.5 g
- N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine 1 g
- Citrus Pectin 1 g
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL)(Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root) 400 mg
- Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe barbadensis) (leaf) 300 mg
- Slippery Elm (bark)(Ulmus rubra) 200 mg
- Mucin 200 mg
- Marshmallow (root)(Althea officinalis) 100 mg
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) (flower) 100 mg
- Okra Extract (Abelmoschus esculentus) (fruit) 100 mg
- Cat's Claw (bark)(Uncaria tomentosa) 100 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 100 mg
- Quercetin 100 mg
- Prune Powder 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Tapioca dextrin, natural flavors, certified organic stevia leaf extract powder (Stevia reaudiana) , citirc acid, cellulose gum, silicon dioxide, decaffeinated black tea (Camellia sinensis)(leaf).
Does not contain gluten, dairy, soy or GMOs.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
This is a natural product that may exhibit color, taste and density variations from lot to lot.
Ratings & Reviews
Worth the money, it works fast
by Audrey -
This product was prescribed by our doctor for my husband. He has a very sensitive stomach and easily disrupted digestive system. He uses this when his bowels are loose and upset stomach. It gives him relief very quickly.
Not worth the high price!!
by Lisa -
This product did not bring the relief that K-60 Repairvite did. Unfortunately that is not available now. The powder in this product is hard to dissolve and leaves a sandy substance at the bottom of the cup. The taste is not pleasant but most of all it is expensive and doesn't work. Very disappointing.
by NEVILLEWOOD -
Contains a variety of ingredients in each serving.
by Lois -
This product greatly improved my gastrointestinal pain and discomfort. It has helped my food allergies as well. I will buy it again until I am completely well, which I feel at this point will be very soon. Thank you for having a gastrointestinal supplement section. It made the difficult task of supplement selection very simple and helpful. Thank you!
Finally some relief!
by Jim S. -
Great product that is easy to use/take that has real benefits.
by ginger -
by great -
by nsf -