Full Spectrum Vitamin K
Full Spectrum Vitamin K is a comprehensive vitamin K formula containing vitamins K1 and K2, as well as representative forms of the other fat soluble vitamins, vitamins A and D, and vitamin E as gamma and delta tocotrienols.
Product Code: full-spectrum-vitamin-k-NTC
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 90 Softgels
Vitamin D and K may be deficient due to inadequate sun exposure (vitamin D) and low amounts in the diet (both). Delta and gamma tocotrienols are reported to have stronger antioxidant activity than delta and gamma tocopherols.
As a dietary supplement, 1 softgel one or two times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Taking with a fat containing meal may further enhance absorption.
- Serving Size: 1 Softgel
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving / & Daily Value
- Vitamin A (from Cod Liver Oil) 200 IU 4%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl Palmitate) 25 mg 42%
- Vitamin D3 (from Cod and Fish Liver Oil) 400 IU 100%
- Vitamin K 4050 µg 5,063%
- -(from 1000 mcg Vitamin K1 Phytonadione, 3000 mcg Vitamin K2 Menaquinone-4 and 50 mcg Vitamin K2 Menaquinone -7)
- Tocotrienols 5 mg
- -(as DeltaGOLD® Tocotrienols containing 90% delta-tocotrienols and 10% gamma-tocotrienols)
Other Ingredients: Sunflower oil, gelatin, glycerin, water, yellow beeswax, carob extract, soy lecithin, zinc oxide.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
This nutrient is of the highest quality and purity obtainable, and does not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.