Florasone Topical Eczema Cream
Maximum strength cream for itching, eczema, inflammation and rashes.
Brand: Boericke & Tafel
Product Code: florasone-topical-eczema-cream-BT
Quantity per Container: 1 Oz
Florasone® Cardiospermum Cream is a cortisone-free, maximum strength cream for itching, eczema, inflammation and rashes, safe for long-term treatment. Its active ingredient comes from a flowering tropical vine used medicinally for centuries and now available in the United States as a natural alternative to cortisone.
Apply to affected area up to 4 times daily. Rub in gently.
- Cardiospermum halicacabum tincture HPUS (Class N) 10% Eczema, itching, rash, skin irritation and inflammation
Other Ingredients benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, glycol stearate, isopropyl myristate, mineral oil, potassium hydroxide, purified water, stearyl heptanoate.
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal. Variations in color have no effect on quality, purity or freshness of the product.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- increased skin irritation/rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
Breast-feeding women should not apply to breast area. If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.