Enteromend Dipeptidyl Peptidase DPP-IV
Treats symptoms of food intolerance: can be used between meals to help heal the intestines as well as to reduce reactions to food when taken with meals.
Brand: Health Concerns
Product Code: enteromend-dipeptidyl-peptidase-HLC
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 90 Capsules
- Treats symptoms of food intolerance including cramping, bloating, intestinal gas, nausea and diarrhea.
- Reduces intestinal inflammation.
- Helps heal the intestines by breaking down foreign proteins.
- Supports the digestion of a full spectrum of enzymes designed to break down carbohydrates, protein, and fats.
- Treats gluten and dairy intolerance, and other forms of food sensitivity.
1 to 3 capsules per day with or between meals.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary Enzyme Blend (210mg)
- -Protease , Amylase, Glucoamylase, Alpha-galactosidase, Lactase, Invertase, Lipase, Acid maltase, Peptidase
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, silica
Does Not Contain: wheat, gluten or dairy products.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.