Eczema by Forces of Nature is a homeopathic product that is a new advancement in natural eczema care.
Brand: Forces Of Nature
Product Code: eczema-FON
Quantity per Container: 0.37 Oz
Eczema, or atopic dermatitis, can cause skin to be itchy, red, tender and warm, or to appear dry and scaly. It tends to be a long-lasting condition that flares up periodically. Since it can be quite uncomfortable and embarrassing, it is important to learn how to take care of the skin. Homeopathy offers a 100 percent natural way to deal with this frustrating condition, as all care comes from nature. It offers a certified organic product called Eczema Organic Plant Medicine that is a new advancement in natural eczema care.
- A fast-acting eczema solution
- Professional strength
- FDA-registered homeopathic medicine
- Doctor recommended
- Penetrates deep into skin tissue
- Repairs damaged skin
- USDA organic certified
- Immediate results guaranteed
This product is a new breakthrough for eczema, and the first-ever FDA-registered eczema product that is certified organic. It does not contain toxins, chemicals or pesticides.
- Adults: Shake well before use. Apply to affected area by gently rubbing into the skin up to 3 or 4 times daily.
- For children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor before use.
- Active Ingredients:
- Hydrocotyle asiatica* 12C
- Silicea* 6X
- Natrum muriaticum 12X
- Iris versicolor* 12C
- Lappa arctium* 12C
- Ruta graveolens* 12C
- Taraxacum officinale* 6C
- Thuja occidentalis* 8X
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Sesame Oil*, Lavandin Oil*, Palmarosa Oil*, Pine Oil*, Rosemary Oil*, Niaouli Oil*, German Chamomile Oil*.
- *USDA Certified Organic
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, planning a medical procedure or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin, use for prolonged periods, or use over raw surfaces or blistered areas without consulting a doctor.
- Avoid contact with the eyes; if contact occurs, flush with water and seek advice from medical personnel.
Some individuals may be sensitive to tea tree or other oils. Begin with a small drop to determine if product causes any irritation. Discontinue use if any irritation occurs. Stop use and consult a doctor if condition worsens.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool. dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
by GRACE -
I think it takes too long to star working. I used 6 bottles, I am now beginning to see changes. I think more antifungal remedies should be added. Or more than 1 dose of the same ingredients should be used. Though the eczema has not cleared, I believe it will work. I am a strong believer in Homeopathy. For more than 15 years of using the remedies, a combination of 2 or more doses work better.
by mom of five
Product for teenage daughter. Seemed to help reduce ""flair up"" and sooth skin.