Provides comprehensive nutritional support for healthy detoxification processes in the liver.
Product Code: detoxification-factors-INT-120-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
Naturally-sourced antioxidants, like quercetin and milk thistle, help the detoxification process. Quercetin provides antioxidant support that enhances liver enzymes and silymarin from milk thistle has been clinically shown to stimulate healthy liver cell development.
Calcium D-glucarate is one of the ingredients in Detoxication Factors known as a "conjugating agent." These ingredients absorb and convert fat-soluble toxins to help move them safely out of the body.
Take 1 or 2 capsules three times daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Vitamin A (69% beta carotene and retinyl palmitate) 2,167 mcg (241%)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 167 mg (186%)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 56 mg (373%)
- Thiamin (as Vitamin B1 and thiamine pyrophosphate) 8.7 mg (725%)
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5-phosphate) 8.3 mg (638%)
- Niacin 10 mg (63%)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 10 mg (588%)
- Folate 200 mcg DFE (50%)
- -(209 mcg Quatrefolic brand [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, glucosamine salt)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 42 mcg (1,750%)
- Biotin 66 mcg (220%)
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium d-pantothenate) 33 mg (660%)
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 66 mg (12%)
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate, oxide, malate) 88 mg (21%)
- Zinc (as zinc picolinate) 10 mg (91%)
- Selenium (as l-selenomethionine) 66 mcg (120%)
- Copper (as copper citrate) 0.334 mg (37%)
- Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate) 2 mg (87%)
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum citrate) 50 mcg (111%)
- Calcium D-Glucarate 66 mg
- Glycine 66 mg
- L-Glutamic Acid HCl 66 mg
- L-Glutamine 66 mg
- L-Methionine 66 mg
- L-Taurine 66 mg
- NAC (as N-Acetyl L-Cysteine) 66 mg
- Quercetin (dihydrate) 66 mg
- Broccoli (Brassica oleracea L. var. italica) 33 mg
- -Seed, Sprout, Floret (contains 0.4% sulforaphane)
- Inositol 33 mg
- L-Ornithine HCl 33 mg
- L-Carnitine (as L-Carnitine Tartrate) 16 mg
- L-Glutathione (reduced) 16 mg
- L-Histidine 16 mg
- L-Serine 16 mg
- Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum) Seed Extract 16 mg
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract 16 mg
- -(standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) (ubiquinone) 8.4 mg
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract 8.3 mg
- -(standardized to contain 90% polyphenols and 80% catechin)
- Grape (Vitis vinifera) Seed Extract 3.4 mg
- -(standardized to contain 95% polyphenols, including procyanidolic oligomers)
- Catalase 16 mcg
Other Ingredients: gelatin (capsule), calcium laurate.
Contains No: wheat, dairy products, artificial colors, artificial flavors or preservatives.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Ratings & Reviews
Helps keeping me balanced inside.
by Ca -
Helps keep me balanced inside and boosts mood!
by runswithscissors -
My naturopath recommended that I use detox factor to break down estrogen in my liver to reduce my heavy and long periods! It's worked like a miracle! I no longer need to take birth control!
I would buy this product again!
by Believer -
I used this product to detox off of anti depressant
Detox Factors work
by Zirc -
Detox factors provides the nutritional elements to support liver function which is essential in detoxifying the blood stream. If you are on prescribed medications that are hard on the liver, you may wish to consider this supplement to help provide good li
Great Product, [...]
by Ron -
[...] I've been using Detox factors for several years [...]