Chestal Cough Syrup
Chestal Cough Syrup is your day and night solution for cold and cough relief.
Product Code: chestal-cold-cough-syrup-BOR
Servings per Container: 20
Quantity per Container: 6.7 Oz
- Relieves nasal & chest congestion, cough, runny nose, sneezing & minor sore throat
- No known drug interactions
- For everyone ages 3 & up
Temporarily relieves symptoms of the common cold such as: nasal and chest congestion, fitful cough, sneezing, minor sore throat, runny or stuffy nose.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 10 mL as needed, up to 8 times per day.
- Children 6 to 11 years old: Take 5 mL as needed, up to 6 times per day.
- Children 3 to 5 years old:Take 5 mL as needed up to 3 times per day.
- Children under 3 years of age: Not recommended.
- Active Ingredients / Purpose
- Dulcamara 5C HPUS (0.13 mg) / Relieves cold and cough worsened by exposure to damp cold
- Ferrum phosphoricum 9C HPUS (0.13 mg )/ Relieves colds with gradual onset, minor sore throat, and dry, fitful cough
- Hydrastis canadensis 9C HPUS (0.13 mg) / Relieves colds and cough associated with runny nose
- Kali bichromicum 9C HPUS (0.13 mg) / Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux Vomica 9C HPUS (0.13 mg) / Relieves sneezing attacks
Inactive Ingredients: alcohol, citric acid, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose
Contains 4.3 g of sugar per 5 ml. Contains 0.0004% alcohol.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) or thick, greenish phlegm, or if you have experience shortness of breath. Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, come back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the seal at base of cap is broken or missing.
Homeopathic medicines are manufactured according to the highest standards, complying with specifications of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) and Drug Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Store at 68-77°F.