Cal-Mag Citrate 2:1 Ratio plus Vitamins D-3 & K-2

by Solaray
(0) No Reviews yet

Capsules 180

Bone Strength and Healthy Teeth
SKU: cal-mag-citrate-2-to-1-ratio-plus-vitamins-d3-k2-SLR
180Capsules
$19.99

Product Details

Brand: Solaray

Product Code: cal-mag-citrate-2-to-1-ratio-plus-vitamins-d3-k2-SLR

Servings per Container: 30

Quantity per Container: 180 Capsules


Calcium and magnesium are essential minerals responsible for hundreds of biological functions in the body.

Your body uses about 99% of its calcium for teeth and bones. The other 1% help support muscle function, the cardiovascular system, and more. Magnesium is a cofactor in more than 300 biochemical reactions including healthy protein synthesis, blood glucose control, muscle and heart function. Magnesium also supports healthy mood and restful relaxation.

Solaray Cal-Mag 2:1 is formulated with calcium and magnesium that are chelated to citric acid for enhanced absorption and bioavailability. Vitamin D-3 Cholecalciferol with K2 Menaquinone-7 (MK-7) from natural source natto, along with a special blend of herbs, have been added for improved absorption and bioavailability.

Ratings & Reviews

No reviews available

Be the first to Write a Review