Alive Max3 Potency Womens Multivitamin
Supports Daily Energy Metabolism
Brand: Natures Way
Product Code: alive-max3-potency-womens-multivitamin-NWA
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 90 Tablets
Alive! Max3 Potency Women's Multivitamin is a great natural whole food multivitamin for women with 26 fruits and vegetables!
Alive! Max3 Potency Women's Multivitamin by Nature's Way is perhaps the most complete and nutritionally diverse multivitamin optimally balanced to support womens health. This Whole Food Energizer contains unique nutrient blends such as horsetail, MSM and Tru-OPCs to support hair, skin and nails, CranRx for urinary anti-adherence and resveratrol, CoQ10 and hawthorn for cardiovascular support, and higher potencies of ingredients to support bone health and breast health.
- Max Potency Multi Balanced for Women
- Maximized levels of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and food-based nutrients
- Mega B vitamins for energy support
- Extra support for urinary and breast health, plus hair, skin and nails
- 1,000 IU of vitamin D
- Plant-based Aquamin calcium and magnesium source
- 25 Vitamins and Minerals
- 26 Fruits and Vegetables
- 18 Amino Acids
- 12 Digestive Enzymes
- 14 Green Foods
- 12 Organically Grown Mushrooms
- 40+ Antioxidant Sources
Alive! Max Potency Multivitamins are the ultimate nutritional energy source containing the greatest diversity of daily essentials, whole food concentrates, phytonutrients and antioxidants to nourish, protect and invigorate your body. The original Whole Food Energizer, this multivitamin is made with daily essentials, botanical energizers and system defenders.
As with all Alive! multivitamins they are also packed with high potency B-vitamins, 26 fruits and vegetables and nutrients for whole body nourishment to help support bone health, daily energy, colon health, eye health, heart health, and immune defense.
Adults: Take three 3 tablets daily, preferably with food. Increase fluid intake during use.
- Not formulated for men or children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Serving Size: 3 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per SErving:
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrate 2 g <1%
- Vitamin A 1,800 mcg 200%
- -(as 70% [1,260 mcg] beta carotene and 30% [540 mcg] retinyl acetate)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 270 mg 300%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 50 mcg 250%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 50 mg 333%
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 150 mcg 125%
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 20 mg 1,667%
- Riboflavin 20 mg 1,538%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 80 mg 500%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl, pyridoxal-5'-phosphate) 50 mg 2,941%
- Folate 800 mcg DFE 200%
- -(837 mcg Quatrefolic brand (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate glucosamine salt)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 90 mcg 3,750%
- Biotin 60 mcg 200%
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 25 mg 500%
- Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) 30 mg 5%
- Calcium 390 mg 30%
- -(as Aquamin calcified mineral source Red Algae Lithothamnion sp. [whole plant])
- Iron (as ferrous bisglycinate chelate) 18 mg 100%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide and from kelp powder) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium 210 mg 50%
- -(from Aquamin calcified source Red Algae Lithothamnion sp. [whole plant] and as magnesium citrate, oxide)
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 11 mg 100%
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 200 mcg 364%
- Copper (as copper bisglycinate chelate) 0.9 mg 100%
- Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate) 5.8 mg 252%
- Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 45 mcg 100%
- Sodium 10 mg <1%
- Potassium (as potassium citrate) 50 mg 1%
- Daily Greens Blend providing Amino Acids 400 mg
- -Spirulina, Kelp, Alfalfa (leaf, stem, flower), Barley (grass), Blessed Thistle (stem, leaf, flower), Blue-Green Algae (Aphanizomenon flos-aquae), Chlorella (micro-algae), Cilantro (leaf), Dandelion (aerial parts), Lemon Balm (leaf), Lemon-grass, Nettle (Urtica spp.) (leaf), Plantain (leaf),Wheat (grass)
- Orchard Fruits & Garden Veggies Powder Blend 200 mg
- -Blueberry, Orange, Carrot, Pomegranate, Plum, Strawberry, Apple, Beet, Cherry, Pear, Tomato, Cauliflower, Raspberry, Açaí, Asparagus, Banana, Broccoli, Brussels Sprout, Cabbage, Cranberry, Cucumber, Grape, Pea, Pineapple, Pumpkin, Spinach
- CranRx Cranberry Fruit Concentrate (standardized to proanthocyanidins) 100 mg
- Digestive Enzyme Blend 100 mg
- -Concentrated Enzyme Formula (Protease l, Protease ll, Amylase, Lactase, Peptidase, Cellulase, Invertase, Alpha Galactosidase, Lipase), Betaine HCl, Bromelain, Papain
- Flax Lignan/Fiber Blend 100 mg
- -Flax Lignan Fiber (seed), Flax Lignan Extract (seed hulls), standardized to 20% secoisolariciresinol diglycoside (SDG) lignan (2 mg)
- Hair, Skin & Nails Blend 100 mg
- -Horsetail Grass (aerial parts), MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), Grape Seed Extract standardized to 65% oligomeric procyanidins (6.5 mg)
- Mushroom Mycelial & Primordia Biomass Defense Blend 100 mg
- -Organic Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Organic Shiitake (Lentinula edodes), Organic Oyster Hiratake (Pleurotus ostreatus), Organic Enokitake (Flammulina velutipes), Organic Maitake (Grifola frondosa), Organic Yamabushitake (Hericium erinaceus), Organic Agarikon (Fomitopsis officinalis), Organic Chaga (Inonotus obliquus), Organic Himematsutake (Agaricus brasiliensis/blazei), Organic Kawaratake (Trametes versicolor), Organic Mesima (Phellinus linteus), Organic Zhu Ling (Grifola umbellata)
- Inositol 50 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 30mg
- -(from Orange, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime, Tangerine) Providing Hesperidin, Naringin, Narirutin, Eriocitrin, Flavonols and Flavones
- Rutin (Sophora japonica) (flower bud) Extract 25 mg
- Lutein (from Aztec marigold) 500 mcg
Other Ingredients: cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, stearic acid, sodium croscarmellose, hypromellose, silica, magnesium stearate, glycerin, brown rice.
Contains NO: gluten, yeast-derived ingredients, artificial colors.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition (especially a blood clotting disorder or kidney dysfunction), please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Contains the amino acid phenylalanine.
Keep out of reach of children.