AHCC 1500 Mg
Veg Capsules 60
AHCC - or Active Hexose Correlated Compound - is a natural substance made from medicinal mushrooms containing bioactive, low molecular weight hexose molecules.
Brand: Prescribed Choice
Product Code: ahcc-1500-mg-PRCH
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
Medicinal mushrooms and their extracts have been reported in the scientific literature to have a variety of biological effects, such as stimulating cell-mediated immunity by activating the white blood cells, which directly attack abnormal cells, virus-infected cells, or external viral and bacterial pathogens that enter the body. These mushrooms have a variety of biological effects and beneficial influences on healthy blood sugar regulation, serum lipids and blood pressure.
AHCC’s special ingredients obtained from its unique cultivation method cannot be found in typical mushrooms.
- May help maintain normal immune health.
- AHCC is a Biological Response Modifier, a substance that stimulates the body’s response to septicity and illness.
- Provides non-inflammatory support actions and enhances liver function.
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules daily on an empty stomach, or as directed by a healthcare professional. For acute conditions, the dosage may be increased to four (4) to eight (8) capsules per day. Do not exceed eight (8) capsules per day.
- Serving Size: Two (2) Capsules
- Servings per Container: 30
- AHCC Proprietary Blend 1500 mg
- -Mushroom Mycelia Extract, Carnauba Wax (copernicia prunifera), and Microcrystalline Cellulose (plant source), Dextrim and a-Cyclodextrin
Other Ingredients: Leucine, Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule).
Contains NO: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans.
Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or have had a medical condition or are taking prescription medication.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
Helpful so far.
by Christine -
Great for boosting weakened immune system - improved ability to avoid viruses this summer. Winter will be the real test!!
Not medical or professional advice