Adrecor with SAMe
Adrenal / Stress Support
Product Code: adrecor-with-same-NSC
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 30 Capsules
For the person with stress induced fatigue, looking for methylation and mood support.
A blend that pushes the "Go" button to support the production of neurotransmitters to support the adrenals and catecholamines.
Take 1 capsule one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 50 mg (83%)
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 2 mg (10%)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5-phosphate) 4 mg (200%)
- Folate 40 mcg (10%)
- -(as (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate)
- -(equivalent to 80 mcg of (6S)-m5-methytetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 20 mcg (333%)
- Pantothenic acid (from D-calcium pantothenate) 100 mg (1000%)
- Magnesium (from magnesium bisglycinate chelate) 4.7 mg (1%)
- Zinc (from zinc bisglycinate chelate) 1 mg (7%)
- S-adenosyl-L-methionine 200 mg
- -(as s-adenosyl-L-methionine disulfate p-toluensulfonate)
- Proprietary Blend 96 mg
- -Rhodiola rosea root extract (5% rosavins)
- -Green Tea leaf extract (70% epigallocatechin gallate)
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not exceed suggested use.
This product has a tamper evident seal under the cap. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Use only if the safety seal is intact.
Ratings & Reviews
by MARCIE -
GREAT PRODUCT.....THE ONLY THING I DON'T LIKE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT IS THE PRICE.
I HAVE EXPERIENCED MORE ENERGY THROUGHOUT THE DAY...NOT SO SAD
by MARCIE -
I LIKE HOW I FEEL THRU THE DAY
I'm a mess without it.
by Happier now
I was using 1 a day. When I would run out I would become lethargic and crying again. I love being able to stay motivated
AAdrecor with Same
I would love to continue taking but it is just too expensive. When you can produce this at a resonable and affordable rate I will be the first in line.