Active Cleanse and Probiotics
Liquid Softgels 60
Active-Cleanse and Probiotics™ is a gentle yet effective formula that works through the digestive tract to promote toxin elimination and probiotic replenishment.
Brand: Irwin Naturals
Product Code: active-cleanse-probiotics-IRN
Servings per Container: 20
Quantity per Container: 60 Liquid Softgels
It can be used as part of a detox program or as a stand-alone product for deep internal cleansing. Key ingredients include:
- Aloe - Aloe is prized for its many health benefits and for its unique ability to activate the body’s natural detoxification processes. Aloe supports the elimination pathways and helps to clear toxins and waste from the intestinal tract.
- Triphala - Triphala is a balanced blend of "three fruits” that are highly prized in the Ayurvedic tradition. Triphala has been traditionally used to assist natural internal cleansing, to support strong digestion, and to revitalize the body.
- Probiotics - To complement the eliminative action of Aloe and Triphala, this formula delivers 9 billion CFU** of viable probiotics per day. Probiotics bring balance to the intestinal tract and can help to replenish, rebuild and nourish the digestive system overall
This product includes a clinically-tested probiotic called Unique IS-2™ that is shelf-stable, heat-resistant and acid-resistant.
Adults take three (3) Liquid Softgels in the morning prior to breakfast and three (3) Liquid Softgels prior to bedtime. Drink at least 8 oz. (a full glass) of water with each serving. Do not exceed six (6) Liquid Softgels per day. If stools are loose, reduce intake from six (6) to four (4) per day.
- Serving Size: 3 Liquid Softgels
- Servings Per Container: 20
- Amount Per Serving:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1500 mg
- Triphala Powder 750 mg
- -Amla powder (fruit), Belleric Myrobalan powder (fruit), Chebulic Myrobalan powder (fruit)
- Chebulic Myrobalan (Haritaki) extract (10% tannins) (fruit) 250 mg
- Unique IS-2 Bacilus Coagulans (providing 4.5 Billion organisms) 200 mg
- Cape Aloe extract (25% hydroxyathracene derivatives) (leaf)
- Coriander extract (4:1) (seed) 60mg 120 mg
- Cumin Extract (4:1) (seed) 60 mg
- Fennel extract (4:1) (seed) 60 mg
- Bioperine Complex 3 mg
- -BioPerine Black Pepper extract (95% piperine) (fruit), Ginger extract (5% gingerols) (root)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, purified water, beeswax, glycerin, soy lecithin, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, sodium copper chlorophyllin and turmeric.
Contains: Soy. No preservatives added.
Check with your doctor before using this product if you are using medication including diuretics, heart medications, and corticosteroids, or have any medical conditions.
- Do not use if you have an intestinal obstruction, hemmorhoids, or other intestinal disorder.
- Do not use if you are taking any other product concurrently that has laxative effects.
- Do not use if you may become pregnant, are pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools or abdominal pain because Cape Aloe may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Not intended for use by persons under 18.
This product is not intended to be used without breaks. Cape Aloe belongs to a family of plants containing compounds with laxative effects. Can lead to dehydration and electrolyte loss. With long-term use without breaks, this ingredient may interfere with diagnostic imaging procedures of the colon. Taking a break of 30 or more days between use cycles will help maintain natural regularity. Not intended for long-term use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Liquid Soft-Gels - The nutrients in these easy-to-swallow Liquid Soft-Gels are released fast. Other forms of delivery can contain binders and fillers that may cause stomach upset and offer no nutritional value. Advanced Liquid Soft-Gels provide an optimum delivery system.
Ratings & Reviews
by JewelAnne -
Used daily as recommended as a digestive aid and gentle cleanse.