The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Advanced nutritional support to help the body’s natural metabolic detoxification, alkalinization, and heavy metal metabolism processes
UltraClear® RENEW is formulated to deliver advanced, specialized nutritional support for Phase I, II, and III detoxification, with enhanced support for the body’s natural alkalinization and heavy metal metabolism processes. Formulated in a base of 14.5 g OptiProtein®—12 g of proprietary, vegan pea/rice protein and 2.5 g of added amino acids—this novel formula features xanthohumol as XNT ProMatrix®, broccoli sprout and floret powder as Brassinase™, and prune and pomegranate extracts to promote healthy cellular activities.
UltraClear RENEW also features glycine and magnesium sulfate to support Phase II detoxification activities, along with N-acetyl-L-cysteine, green tea catechins, and beta-carotene and vitamins C and E to provide antioxidant support.
Shake canister before scooping. Blend, shake or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (39 grams) of UltraClear RENEW into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to 1/2 to 1 scoop with 4-5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3-4 days before starting a full daily dose.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. The amount of product contained in 2 scoops may be above or below 37 grams due to variations in handling and product density.
- Serving Size: 2 scoops (37 g)
- Servings Per Container: 21
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 130
- - Calories From Fat 30
- Total Fat 3 g
- - Saturated Fat 1 g
- - Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g
- - Monounsaturated Fat 1 g
- Total Carbohydrate 16 g
- - Dietary Fiber 6 g
- - Sugars 5 g
- Protein 12 g
- Vitamin A (4,000 IU as beta-carotene and 500 IU as retinyl palmitate) 4,500 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 300 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 35 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 42 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) 2 mg
- Riboflavin 2 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 7 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 3.4 mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 80 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 3.6 mcg
- Biotin 135 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 36 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 150 mg
- Iron 2 mg
- Phosphorus (as dipotassium phosphate) 290 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 53 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and magnesium sulfate) 170 mg
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 11 mg
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 1 mg
- Manganese 0.5 mg
- Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 50 mcg
- Chloride 150 mg
- Sodium 80 mg
- Potassium (as dipotassium phosphate, potassium citrate, and potassium iodide) 600 mg
- Glycine 1.6 g
- L-Alanine 350 mg
- Rice Protein Matrix and Polyphenols from Hops (Humulus lupulus L.) Cone Extract (standardized to 2.5% xanthohumol) 250 mg
- Broccoli (Brassica oleracea L. var. italica) Sprout and Floret Powder (myrosinase activity 30 mg glucose/g) [providing 0.75 mg sulforaphane potential from 1.5 mg glucoraphanin] 153 mg
- L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCl) 150 mg
- L-Glutamine 150 mg
- DL-Methionine 140 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 125 mg
- Prune (Prunus domestica) Skin Extract 125 mg
- Taurine 110 mg
- L-Tyrosine 100 mg
- L-Arginine 70 mg
- Ornithine (as ornithine HCl) 70 mg
- Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) Aerial Parts 4:1 Extract 67 mg
- Pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) Whole Fruit Extract [standardized to 72 mg gallic acid equivalent (GAE)] 137.5 mg
- Decaffeinated Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 60% (15 mg) catechins and 40% (10 mg) epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)] 25 mg
- Sulfate (as magnesium sulfate) 20 mg
- Dried Melon (Cucumis melo L.) Pulp Juice Concentrate [standardized to 35 IU superoxide dismutase (SOD)] 2.6 mg
Other Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, pea protein isolate, isomalto-oligosaccharide, apple fiber, organic cane sugar, olive oil, medium-chain triglycerides, gum Arabic, hibiscus and black carrot juice (color), silica, citric acid, xanthan gum, Luo Han Guo fruit (monk fruit) extract, guar gum, natural flavors, rice maltodextrin, and hydrogenated palm oil
This product is Non-GMO and gluten free.
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic, may increase the risk of birth defects, and may contribute to osteoporosis. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
Not for use in patients with severe kidney disease or those with raised serum potassium levels or taking certain diuretics, cardiac, bladder or asthma medications.
Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Recommended to be taken only as directed and under the supervision of a licensed healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
For over 30 years, Metagenics' dedication to scientific discovery, unparalleled quality, and practitioner partnerships has positioned it as an industry leader in functional nutrition.